• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

"The person below me..."

Years
    Hell yeah lmao.
    I never did let Bulbasaur evolve. I simply never liked how either Ivysaur or Venusaur looked. Other Pokemon that I didn't let evolving include: Pikachu, Piplup and Cyndaquil.

Tpbm has used master balls to catch Pokemon that aren't either legendary or mythical.

Years
    Yes, I usually use Vileplume when I don't pick Bulbasaur as my starter. I love the whole Oddish line.

The person below thought Rotom is legendary Pokémon back during Diamond and Pearl era.

Years
    Yes, I actually did think Rotom was a legendary back when I first played Diamond! Even to this day, it always looks weird to me when a regular trainer NPC uses one in a battle lol.

The person below used the internet to look up how to encounter all the Regis in OR/AS

LilyGardy

The Flowering Pokemon
    Years
    False I did not think Rotom was a Legendary. However I thought he was an Electric/Psychic type not a ghost type.

The person below likes Lilligant.

Years
    Yes but I also asked a friend where could I find them too. He told me Relicanth and Wailord were required to find them. I also looked up their whereabouts on internet but at the end I did not end up catching them all which was a waste of time lol.

Tpbm did not get Darkrai the first time it was released by event in Pokemon Platinum where you had to catch him in the Newmoon Island.

saniachan

Second Violinist
    Years
    True. I didn't even have NDS, let alone Pokemon Platinum cartridge back when it was released. 😔

Tpbm has ever played at least a Pokemon game... totally blind (as in while knowing nothing about that particular game).

LilyGardy

The Flowering Pokemon
    Years
    True. I played Pokemon Black with no prior knowledge.

The person below has done a Ash Ketchum style 'What's that?' at seeing a Pokemon they know they have seen before.

budube

Hi I'm Cube
    Years
    • Age 24
    • She / They
    • Seen May 21, 2024
    Does it apply with fakemon? Because I've done it with fakemon.

Tpbm prefers cute Pokémon over badass Pokémon

Years
    if you count mimi-q and gegnar... yes.

Tpbm has outgrown pokemon essentials and is now dabbling in unity.

Years
    True, Lilligant is great. I'm currently shiny hunting one. And I'll for sure hug that one.

The person below me would try to beat whole Heart Gold including Red with Igglybuff without fainting once.

budube

Hi I'm Cube
    Years
    • Age 24
    • She / They
    • Seen May 21, 2024
    I didn't even complete HGSS with a normal team, why would I do that?

Tpbm thinks Girafarig should have an evolution

Soaring Sid

Now I'm motivated
    Years
    Absolutely. Ever since Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire came out, I've even dreamt of Mega Sinnoh starters, before GF crashed those cool things.

The next person to post has not yet encountered a shiny pokemon.

Years
    Glad to say I don't relate! I've encountered roughly 4 shinies (not counting cheated ones, static encounters, & boosted odds from rom hacks) in the entire 12 years I've been playing Pokemon lol. Out of those 4 I only caught 1 lol.

The person below me keeps forgetting type match-ups for Fairy types.

Years
    That's true haha.
    Forgetting that has led me to lose to Fairy-type Pokemon so many times!

Tpbm likes grass-type starters better than the others.

Years
    Yes but only in Kanto and Sinnoh games. Bulbasaur and Turtwig are my absolute faves.

Tpbm would pick Abomasnow over Beartic

Years
    This is hard. I like both. But I would probably pick Beartic over Abomasnow, so false.

The person below me got all Mythical Pokémon from 2016 event.

Back