• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

"The person below me..."

Years
    False, my reaction was basically: "Meh, what's next?"

The person below me will solo DP with every Sinnoh Pokémon before BDSP is released.

Years
    nope. one of my fave of all time is a Bug type!

the person below me will play Legends first before BDSP, regardless of release date.

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Online now
    I've successfully changed starters and stuff using the respective tools. Does that count?

The person below me has done a Rock mono type challenge run.

Years
    i sadly haven't done any mono type run yet... i need to get to that sooner or later.

the person below me would like to nickname their Pikachu "Pika".

Years
    I probably did that when I was younger.

The person below me likes to think about various ways to play Pokémon games, but don't have time to play them.

Years
    lmao YES. especially as a youngin i used to constantly think of new ways to nuzlocke Pokemon, without ever actually playtesting to see if it'd work.

the person below me recorded themselves playing through a game at least once.

Lysander

girl power ftw
    Years
    Nope, I've never really cared much for recording my playthroughs

The person below me has never been to Iron Island before

Years
    i think so? i commented on a Herovoltsy video once and it got some 80 or something likes. i think that counts? can't remember anymore what i said tho, but i was definitely memeing lol

the person below me got to rebattle Barry in DPPt up til the point when his Pokemon reached the high 70s

Years
    false. i caught a bunch of shinies last year completely by sheer luck, but i have yet to touch a Pokemon game this year.

the person below me wants an alternate form for Krookodile

Years
    god i wish i did (legitimately that is lol). i was forever jealous of Barry for getting both Munchlax AND Heracross in their team. like, how the hECK did you get so lucky my guy??

the person below me got two jackpots in a row in the Game Corner slot machines.

Lysander

girl power ftw
    Years
    I would never get that kind of luck in a Pokémon game

The person below me has caught a Legendary Pokémon in a Great Ball

Back