• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

"The person below me..."

Years
    ah yes... grinding xp for hours on end. Time to go to bed. Time to turn off the 3ds. Oh fudge I forgot to save T^T

The person below me faints every Smeargle they come across.

Years
    False, I try to catch them because they are rare and have the sketch gimmick. I have accidentally knocked some of them out because they are frail, but definitely have not fainted every one I have come across. I get lucky sometimes. Incidentally, I always name them after famous painters like Da Vinci and Rembrandt.

Tpbm has put a Pokemon game cartridge in the wrong box before.

Years
    I quite often do this if I'm playing multiple pokemon games at a time xD
    Like currently my Pokemon Shield cartridge is in the New Pokemon Snap box.
    I usually don't put em in the right one till I'm fully done with a game =p

The person below me encountered a shiny that looks so close to its normal coloring that they didn't recognize it and fainted it.

Years
    This is kinda true. I did lose a random shiny Weepinbell in XY due to me not immediately recognizing it as shiny. I didn't faint it though. I was instead in the middle of turning off my game. I saw the weepinbell, but wasn't looking for a weepinbell, and right as I was shutting of the game I heard a clink and saw the circle of blue lights flicker around Weepinbell for a brief instant, and realized too late that I had just run into a shiny. I couldn't recover it now. I didn't battle it, so I technically didn't faint it. But point is I didn't notice that slightly more green tint of it's yellow, and let it slip right through my fingers

Tpbm plays their ds games still!

Years
    I stopped playing go when I had enough meltan candy to evolve a 3rd meltan into melmetal, so nope.
    haven't gotten a shiny in it, nor have I played it in the last 30 days.

tpbm dresses their pet up in pokemon costumes
    "The person below me..."

This is kinda true. I did lose a random shiny Weepinbell in XY due to me not immediately recognizing it as shiny. I didn't faint it though. I was instead in the middle of turning off my game. I saw the weepinbell, but wasn't looking for a weepinbell, and right as I was shutting of the game I heard a clink and saw the circle of blue lights flicker around Weepinbell for a brief instant, and realized too late that I had just run into a shiny. I couldn't recover it now. I didn't battle it, so I technically didn't faint it. But point is I didn't notice that slightly more green tint of it's yellow, and let it slip right through my fingers

Tpbm plays their ds games still!
    May you rest in peace, shiny weepinbell; gone, but not completely forgotten

Last edited:

icycatelf

Alex
    Years
    Twice that I recall, a Luxray that I named after a friend after she told me she liked it and a Chandelure after another since her name reminds me of Jack-o'-lantern (this was before Pumpkaboo/Gorgeist). And I've named some after pets, if that counts.

The person below me has over 100 Pokémon figurines!

Years
    It's apparently an item you pick up, so I probably did, given that I OCD explore for items everywhere xD

Tbpm accidentally traded a shiny away through surprise/mystery trade.

H e a p.

Banned
    Years
    • She/Her
    • Seen May 23, 2022
    No, wait, I haven't touched it yet.

The person below me recieved a shiny starter even though you've never softlocked.

Years
    Nope, never had a shiny starter from the start of any pokemon game.
    Also dunno what a softlocke is.

Tpbm never finished the Crown Tundra DLC

Back