• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

"The person below me..."

Years
    yes! Explorers of Darkness! (albeit with a lot of help from cheats near the end, as it was ridiculously hard for me lol) loved the storyline though, along with the epic sound track.

the person below me only plays spin offs and hasn't touched any of the main series Pokemon games yet.

Years
    yes! it's a Turtwig and i love it to bits! need m o a r now

the person below me would chug a Super Potion if given the chance.

Years
    haven't even played Gen 6 yet, but i'll definitely give that a try when i do

the person below me has encountered a Wonder Guard Spiritomb hacker in the wild in the days before Fairy type.

Years
    oh yes indeed! my old PC used to have a sleeping Pikachu on a yellow background for a couple years hehe.

the person below me has paid for a Pokemon themed drawing at some point.

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Seen today
    Never thought about it but I guess Escavalier's armor makes it way cooler. So no.

The person below me has never traded for items rather than the Pokemon holding them.

Years
    i've never traded period. i never had legit copies of the game, and even if i did, i didn't have any friends who were into the franchise as deeply as i was.

the person below me can draw any Pokemon from memory.

Years
    i only have a plush of Turtwig, but i'm planning to buy a Crobat one real soon!

the person below me can easily write a 1000 word essay on why they love Pokemon.

Years
    I love Pokémon, because I used to love the franchise and sticked with it for years, so now I just can't imagine that Pokémon wouldn't be a part of my life anymore. Heck, I don't even like where the franchise is going and I'm slowly getting burned out of old games. I couldn't care less about upcoming Pokémon day and all the recent news. But i'm still here for some reason. Probably because of PC people. Because you're all amazing! Is that 1000 words?

Anyway... The person below me doesn't feel the same as me about Pokémon.

Years
    actually i almost 100% do. the community is what keeps me interested in this franchise. i come to PC with the thought of having fun with my forum friends first, and then discussing Pokemon stuff second. i'll always be a casual fan after all.

the person below me thinks Snorlax is the best non-Legendary Normal type.

Years
    False. I love Snorlax and have a tradition of using it on my first team every new gen, but I think I like Slakoth even more.

The person below me enjoy Gen VII mini side events like Pikachu wedding or solving a school mysteries.

Years
    i didn't wanna spend too much on something that wouldn't even evolve til Gen 2, so no :(

the person below me would rather wade through the tall grass without repels than fight route trainers.

Back