• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

"The person below me..."

LilyGardy

The Flowering Pokemon
    Years
    True but only on an in-game team.

The person below has done an Ash Ketchum style. 'What's that?' when seeing a Pokemon they know for a fact they have seen before.

LilyGardy

The Flowering Pokemon
    Years
    True. I got a Litten figure in 1 pre-order.

The person below has completed an entire Pokemon main series game with just their starter.

LilyGardy

The Flowering Pokemon
    Years
    That's probably false. I still warp around Sabrina's Gym longer than I need to.

The person below has gone into a Pokemon Centre and forgot to heal at some point.

Years
    Sounds like something I'd do. Probably true =p

Tpbm has a ditto chair like this:
    Spoiler:

Years
    False, I'm interested in it, but won't buy it on launch. I'll probably watch a little of a let's play or two to help me decide definitely whether or not to buy it, before committing.

Tpbm can think of some Pokemon they like that others usually say they dislike.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen yesterday
    Yes. First thing that comes to mind is Slaking. I can typically work with the ability.

The person below me has memorized at least 10 different Pokemon cries

Years
    Yes probably, I'm the type of weirdo who prefers some Pokemon cries over others, so I would definitely recognize at least 10

The person below me dislikes Torterra and Incineraor

Years
    False. I only played 1 or 2 PMD games. Never played Pokemon Ranger myself though did watch videos on it. Also never played coliseum or trozei.

Tpbm has a non-event shiny legendary

Years
    True, I picked Cyndaquil when I first played Gold, then totodile but I eventually did give Chikorita a try after the other to, and thus picked Meganium.

Tpbm lost to Brock once playing Pokemon Yellow.

Back