• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

"The person below me..."

Years
    • Seen today
    "The person below me..."

tpbm has evolved an Ivysaur.

Years
    you mean there's people who don't evolve ivysaur? =o
    I always fully evolve the starter on my teams ^.^
    so yea, I have..

Tpbm boxes their starter the moment they caught something else and have box access.

Years
    True,

Have made no progress on my Pokemon Black save file because I have been soft resetting for a shiny snivy on and off for two years. /Bangs head again the wall
    I wish I had never done this hunt.

Tpbm thinks gen 6 is a bit underrated

LilyGardy

The Flowering Pokemon
    Years
    True. The Kalos region has some excellent Pokemon including all 3 starters and has a fun if a little underdeveloped story. It is also the easiest games to shiny hunt in.

The person below has done a solo run of any Pokemon game.

Wicked3DS

[b]Until the very end.[/b]
    Years
    I have solo'd FireRed twice, once with Charizard and once with Blastoise.

The person below me has done a monotype run in any game.

Years
    I do like shiny Fennekin, the evolutions' shiny leave to be desired though, I'd prefer the normal version there.

Tpbm caught a shiny legendary in Dynamax Adventures

Years
    I've actually been wanting to do that, but haven't done so yet. So false ^.^
    Most I've had on one playthrough team is 2 different eevolutions (both glaceon and leafeon in my first Diamond or Pearl run).

Tbpm shiny hunted their favorite pokemon =3

Hyzenthlay

[span=font-size: 16px; font-family: cinzel; color:
    Years
    Not my favourite, I found shiny chaining for Shinx too difficult and gave up too soon! 🙈 I'd like to try again one day, though~

The person below me has participated in a Pokémon challenge here on the forums?

Years
    Yes, the HGSS design I think fits her character better as a psychic, it looks a little more artsy and free-spirited. The first design is harsher where her clothes look more like a uniform and she carries a whip, I think a design like that does fit the anime and manga Sabrina well who is introduced as much more sinister character, but that's not really her personality in the games. So yes, I think the HGSS design is more appropriate than some of the earlier designs. My favorite Sabrina though is actually the gen 5 Sprite at Pokestar studios with the whole gothic, Edwardian thing going on.

The person below me knows what happens when a flying type or levitating pokemon uses dig, and it's opponent uses earthquake. Are you still invulnerable or not?

Years
    The flying type/levitate ability would make the attack miss indeedy, unless it's been removed in some way like using the move soak on it or an attack from a Pokemon with the mold breaker ability.

And False!!! I absolutely hate Mr. Mime.

Tpbm did not know about the "fixed seed" it Pokemon Emerald that makes soft resetting for stationary Pokemon even more complicated than usual to shiny hunt.

LilyGardy

The Flowering Pokemon
    Years
    True. I had no idea about the 'fixed seed' and have never shiny hunted in Emerald.

The person below has wondered what a Masalada from Alola tastes like

Years
    Never really bothered to stop and think about it tbh.
    Other than happiness evolutions I ignored the stuff.
    So False.

Tpbm has dressed up as a Pokemon Character at least once!

Back