• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

"The person below me..."

Years
    True, I don't even own SwSh and have no intention to buy them.

The person below me can name all of Byron's Pokémon in Platinum.

Years
    But of course, just send out a G-max Machamp and pick that whale up =D
    Oh wait, myself? yea.... ...uh..... nah. No can do =3

Tbpm likes Kanto Ninetales more than Alola Ninetales..

LilyGardy

The Flowering Pokemon
    Years
    True. Other than Vileplume Ninetales is my favourite Kanto Pokemon.

The person below has watched every episode of the Pokemon Anime.

Years
    Not especially, I hear it doesn't exactly smell like fresh spring flowers. I wouldn't mind feeding it a pokepufff though, and playing some games.

Tpbm has done a monotype Pokemon playthrough before.

Years
    False, I don't mind the way it evolves, or the way it looks. The only thing about Shedinja I dislike is it's 1 HP. Wonder Guard ain't enough to save that handicap lol.

TPBM never played X/Y

Years
    oh wow... ehm. It's been a really long time since I played yellow lol.
    Was a kid at the time. So yes, I probably did =3

Tpbm doesn't like the Fairy type.

Years
    True, it's yellow and black like a bumblebee iirc. I actually like Lucario better in blue, so non-shiny I prefer in this case.

Tpbm has had a Johto roamer flee from you despite trying to catch it.

Years
    Yes back in HGSS. Tbf, I was younger at the time and didn't really utilize abilities and moves as best as I could.

Tpbm has done all the courses in Mantine Surf and gotten the High score in each.

Hyzenthlay

[span=font-size: 16px; font-family: cinzel; color:
    Years
    I have actually, I quite enjoyed USUM's little minigames! Oddly addictive.

The person below me finds it difficult to replay 2D Pokémon titles after playing newer games.

Years
    Yes, I don't remember which game or who it was though (which basically rules out gen 7 & 8 I guess). I just remember not expecting a rival fight there, and my party already being banged up 😭
    Oh actually I think I also lost the very first rival battle once or twice in older games. Like when you just get your pokemon and it only knows like scratch and leer/variations thereof. Crits are super unlucky in those very first fights =(

Tpbm accidentally tossed their master ball at some random non-shiny normal mon!

Back