• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

"The person below me..."

Meadow

[span="font-family: Handlee; font-size: 15px; font
Years
  • I'm sure most people would! I certainly want my favorites to exist in Galar! :')

The next person maybe didn't like Brendan or May's character design(s) in OR/AS?

kingdenas

#Team Popplio <3
    Years
  • I liked them! Though I started playing Pokémon with Platinum, so I didn't get used to the protagonist's designs in R/S/E!

TPBM likes the new rivals revealed for Sword and Shield - Bede and Marnie (even though we don't know much about them still).

Last edited:

Firox

eepz, come help pwease!
    Years
  • not too much into 'humans' I prefer the cute Pokemon themselves more
    not much for me

person below me always tipped when playing X or Y

Resolve

I have it
    Years
    • Age 23
    • Seen Apr 2, 2020
    I prefer Ho-oh since it gets things done faster, although I did prefer Lugia back in the day.

TPBM believes giving Weezing a Galarian form is an excellent choice.

Firox

eepz, come help pwease!
    Years
  • not me, Weezing is a Pokemon I really hate by design, instead of making it better, at least to me, they made it even worst

person below me wishes they could skip the slow tutorials in Sun/Moon

Last edited:

Meadow

[span="font-family: Handlee; font-size: 15px; font
    Years
  • Hmmm, now that I think about it, I'd say that's true! It took a really long time to get our starters, making it tedious to soft reset if need be!

The next person initially bought their 3DS just to play Pokémon!

Firox

eepz, come help pwease!
    Years
  • so true, I only use it for Pokemon as well
    I don't own any other 3DS game

person below me will get a Switch just to play Shield Sword

Treecko

the princess without voice
    Years
  • I already have one so I dont need to.

The person below me has used a Chikorita in a playthrough at least once

Last edited:

Hyzenthlay

[span=font-size: 16px; font-family: cinzel; color:
    Years
  • Oh, certainly! It's so hard to choose a favourite between the Johto starters, but Chikorita was my first choice when I started HG. :)

The person below me would prefer any new Pokémon to remain a secret until the SwSh release!

Firox

eepz, come help pwease!
    Years
  • I prefer to see at least half of the new Pokemon, still waiting on what the regional cat will be
    so that way we know what to expect on some, and shave fun surprises to explore

person below me watches the anime more for their favorite Pokemon than the 'annoying humans'

Last edited:

Firox

eepz, come help pwease!
    Years
  • some was good, like with all gens, its going to have a bunch of episodes and 'humans' I really hate too,, no generation is always 'perfect'
    Sinnoh games where so painfully slow to really enjoy them

person below me picks one game over another based on their favorite 'version exclusives'

Hyzenthlay

[span=font-size: 16px; font-family: cinzel; color:
    Years
  • Hehe, yup, definitely! I go by legendary/cover art first, then once the exclusives are revealed, I pick the game that appeals to me the most! <333 Unless my sister and I are both getting the game, then it doesn't matter when trading is an option. ^^

The person below me has stayed faithful to their favourite Pokémon since the beginning!

kingdenas

#Team Popplio <3
    Years
  • Nope xD For a long time my favourite Pokémon was Lucario, but now I'm so sick of it haha. Right now, two favourites of mine are Female Meowstic and Mimikyu!

TPBM has played Pokémon Masters!

noa

sleeping cutie
    Years
  • True! I think it's super charming!

TNP's favorite gym leader is from gen 1.

kingdenas

#Team Popplio <3
    Years
  • Never thought about my favourite Gym Leader but it's definitely not from Gen 1. It's probably from Sinnoh... Gardenia most likely!

TPBM would like to see a Pokémon Region and plot based around Ancient Egypt. (Am I taking this too far?)

Firox

eepz, come help pwease!
    Years
  • would be fun
    region based on the Pacific Northwest USA would be just as fun

person below me prefers newer gens to the older gens

Years
  • Eh false, I like both older gens and new ones. My favorite region is Hoenn, and I enjoy llaying through it in good old gen 3 with Emerald and the gen 6 remake Oras.

Tpbm prefers some Pokemon in their normal form to their mega evolution I.e using regular garchomp over mega garchomp.

Last edited:
    Back