• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

*The Pink PuffBall* Kirby Club

Nutella

♫ Purple Hurple ♫
Years
  • As for Galacta Knight, took me a long time to defeat that boss, and plenty of tries since it takes me a while to figure out how to defeat a boss that strong.

I remember barely making it through the first time I fought him- which was using Meta Knight in Meta Knightmare. In the true arena, I lost against him. I believe I somehow lost my original ability, and got pulverised.

Otherworld9)

Bard of Rage
    Years
  • New Topix

Then, do any of you play Smash Bros..and use Kirby or Meta Knight or King Dedede? My best character is Meta Knight.

Alternative

f i r e f l y .
    Years
  • I very rarely play the game, as I don't have it. I only sometimes play as Kirby, and very rarely play as Meta Knight as I'm really no good with them, even if Meta Knight is deemed the best character in the game. My friend plays as King Dedede though, which is kinda cool. He has an awesome Smash move. For me, he's in that "as slow as a bowser" category, which also befalls Ganondorf.

AshPikastar

It's Question Time!
    Years
  • Oh, I am so sorry, forgive me if you may. I just skim through the member list(bad habit, sorry) and see "Pika" somewhere through the list and say, I already got AshPikastar, hmm. I'll add you now, for some reason I thought I had you.
    As for Galacta Knight, took me a long time to defeat that boss, and plenty of tries since it takes me a while to figure out how to defeat a boss that strong.

It's alright. Which game was Galacta knight on? I totally forgot.

Alternative

f i r e f l y .
    Years
  • Galacta Knight was as far as I know, only in Superstar Ultra as the final boss in Meta Knightmare Ultra. I found that one hard, as you've got your powerful abilities to use on your first time around, but if you lose a life, you have to start with no power for your special abilities.

AshPikastar

It's Question Time!
    Years
  • Oh that guy. The final boss on Superstar Ultra is a lot of fun to beat but he is still pretty hard. I didn't like going through Meta Knightmar Ultra that much but I did enjoy kicking the boss with Kirby. I forgot which ability I used to take it out; I think it was either Ice or Twister.

Alternative

f i r e f l y .
    Years
  • I thought people might be interested in this. :)

Atsumete! Kaabi (Gather! Kirby) Is the next game we will be getting, and it looks like it will be the last game we get for the Nintedno DS system, before the next Wii game comes out, and is revealed more at E3 this year hopefully. Atsumete! Kaabi seems to be a game with a similar concept to the Mini Mario vs. Donkey Kong games, or Lemmings, where you control multiple Kirbys to do whatever your aim is.

Your thoughts on this?

AshPikastar

It's Question Time!
    Years

Atsumete! Kaabi (Gather! Kirby) Is the next game we will be getting, and it looks like it will be the last game we get for the Nintedno DS system, before the next Wii game comes out, and is revealed more at E3 this year hopefully. Atsumete! Kaabi seems to be a game with a similar concept to the Mini Mario vs. Donkey Kong games, or Lemmings, where you control multiple Kirbys to do whatever your aim is.

Your thoughts on this?

This will be the last game that we'll be getting for the Nintendo DS? I liked playing Kirby on the Nintendo DS. I don't have much to say but the cover looks awesome! The English cover will probably look much different then this. I never played Mini Mario vs Donkey Kong games for the DS so I wouldn't know but you get to play multiple Kirbys? That part somewhat reminds me of Amazing Mirrors when you have the other Kirbys with you. I'm looking forward for this game and hopes more information comes out for it. Did they give an official release date for it yet?

Otherworld9)

Bard of Rage
    Years

Your thoughts on this?

Sorry I haven't been on lately, but I'm back.
    As for this game, I heard about it just recently a few days ago. From what I read and was informed by, it has your usual side-controlling Kirby. One difference I noticed was that you don't inhale your enemies anymore..you instead inhale fruits and such to make another kirby pop out. You control Kirby with your stylus, and I've heard you hold you stylus down to create a star that makes all the kirbies you currently have gather around to look act, in which I guess you can call them all back to you. You can save another kirby from dying by commanding a kirby to rescue it, and tap the screen twice for them to run, ect.

Did they give an official release date for it yet?

The only release date I've known about was the Japanese, coming out in July 7th. No set date is in for America I think...I have no clue for the USA right now.

Alternative

f i r e f l y .
    Years
  • I'll probably be getting Atsumete! Kirby for myself, but if Kirby follows the release date of anything like Epic Yarn, America will get it late July/August, and Europe/Australia will get it late November - February.

Otherworld9)

Bard of Rage
    Years
  • *The Pink PuffBall* Kirby Club

Well, we all know that the top shot is the top of the ds screen, while the bottom the stylus screen....the star shows the stylus. These are screenshots that came out everywhere, so I decided to share them here.

Alternative

f i r e f l y .
    Years
  • Atsumete! Kirby seems like it would be a fun game to play really. I know it's totally different from the standard series of gameplay, but it seems like it could work. If the little kirbys get abilities still, and then when you use them enough, you can equip them whenever, sort of like Lemmings style, then I think it could work quite well! :D

AshPikastar

It's Question Time!
    Years
  • *The Pink PuffBall* Kirby Club

Well, we all know that the top shot is the top of the ds screen, while the bottom the stylus screen....the star shows the stylus. These are screenshots that came out everywhere, so I decided to share them here.

Oh wow that looks awesome! I'm looking forward to playing this game even more and it looks a bit challenging as well.

AshPikastar

It's Question Time!
    Years
  • I think 3,800 yen is about $38. My friend was teaching me something with this but that is pretty cool that is coming out in July 7th. We might get it later on. They don't have an official release date yet for the Kirby game for the Wii.

im gonna join this club ~

Where and when did you remember first seeing Kirby? the game that kirby eats enemies and the enimies turn into kirbys partner
    Best Game and why? the game above because thats the only game ive played.
    What's your favorite Kirby Ability? flying ability
    Favorite Boss? idk

Back