• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Pok?Community Get-together 4 - Chit-Chat and RPG

Status
Not open for further replies.

Phantom Angel

aka Dark Heaven
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen May 30, 2004
Dragon_Master said:
Luigi: Let me help brother!
*Gets a Master sword and slashes Ganondorf's tail*
Hey, don't steal it.
*grab guitar and whack DM with it*
Isn't it fun? >=3

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
Years
Dakota said:
I think the getogether is done...and because of that...

DANCE PARTY

Moewoeo, BUM BUM BADA BUM BAM!

*pops in some creed*

BOO ya!
About time. :\ This is the longest, in time of course, Get-Together of PC ever! -_-

Years
  • Seen Aug 30, 2021
Masato-kun said:
Thread name: "The Pok?Community Get-together 4 - The Chit-chat/RPG"
Oh, so is that what you want to call it? ^_^; If so then I'll go ahead and move it for you.

And sorry about not attending the Get-Together much. I got grounded.. during all three of those days. ._.

Teara

First visit in 4 years (oops)
Years
Eh...Is this over or not, I'm confused!@_@ It was pretty fun though...even if it did get just a Little strange (but just a little)^_-

Years
  • Seen Aug 30, 2021
Okay, I've moved the thread now, since Masato-san suggested it. ^_^; Are we going to do that Dance Party like Dakota mentioned, lol?

RoxasOld

Banned
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jan 29, 2006
dance.....dance!...DANCE!!!*takes a swig of bacardi and starts dancing* heehee...Oro? *hick ups and falls to the floor* Oro? weeeeeee!!!that ouch! :laugh: cosmo (from fairly odd parents) said that

Years
  • Seen Aug 30, 2021
Lol. So... Is this going to be like the prom, or more of a silly dance?

Wait. That was a dumb question. >_> If Dakota thought of it then it has to be silly. *runs off to get her cardboard life-size Gary cut-out, and a Tidus one for Kairi too*

Yaaay, this can be the "Dance-With-Your-Life-Size-Cardboard-Cut-Out-Person" dance! XD jk

100marios

Reigning Dork Champion of PC
Years
Kayleigh said:
Lol. So... Is this going to be like the prom, or more of a silly dance?

Wait. That was a dumb question. >_> If Dakota thought of it then it has to be silly. *runs off to get her cardboard life-size Gary cut-out, and a Tidus one for Kairi too*

Yaaay, this can be the "Dance-With-Your-Life-Size-Cardboard-Cut-Out-Person" dance! XD jk
I thought you lost all your silliness!.......
Oh well! Hehe....
*Giga Bowser comes up and grabs him*
Ahh!! What are you doing!?
*Giga Bowser motions that he wants to dance*
....well ok then! Let's join the dance party!
Y! M! C! A!....just kidding hehe.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back