• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

-[The PokeCommunity's Daily Chit Chat]-|2007 New Year's Edition|<3

Status
Not open for further replies.

MegaFuz

Über Title
    Years
    Well I'll have to kill you if you do because one thing I insist on is the double T in my name. Besides, I already have a name that has "Princess" in it. One is enough, hmm?

^ That was earlier today. First post on this page (if you have it set to 25 posts per page). I think it was directed at Wolf-Link. XD

And no, I don't believe you've ever threatened my life. If you did, I might just have to kill you first. XD

Dawson

The Rebirth Is Upon Us
    Years
    ^ That was earlier today. First post on this page (if you have it set to 25 posts per page). I think it was directed at Wolf-Link. XD

And no, I don't believe you've ever threatened my life. If you did, I might just have to kill you first. XD

That wasn't in reply to being called a girl's name, it was when he was called "Matilda" rather than "Mattilda". He insisted on having the "TT" in his name. XD

MegaFuz

Über Title
    Years
    Don't you dare get technical with me, Dawsy. >O

He threatened someone's life...end of story. XD

Ok, so I was a tad wrong. ;D

Dawson

The Rebirth Is Upon Us
    Years
    I always found it so weird when guys call me Dawsy. Mainly since the name was predominently used by a few girls, and it's kind of a girly name..XD

Besides, receiving a death threat from Matt is like being confronted by a mugger who chose a cushion as his weapon of choice. It's just laughable.

Drummershuff

Ultimate Blargification
    Years
    I only threatened him because he missed out a T in my name. Apart from that I didn't mind being called Princess. So... XD

And you wouldn't dare kill me, would you, sweetums? ^___^

Dawson: Aww, that's not very nice. Just because I say it every day to you doesn't mean it's laughable.

EDIT: Okay, I was a tiny bit late on replying to that post...XD

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
    Years
    I only threatened him because he missed out a T in my name. Apart from that I didn't mind being called Princess. So... XD

Dawson: Aww, that's not very nice. Just because I say it every day to you doesn't mean it's laughable.

Really, now?
    X3; Okay then! :3 HEY PRINCESS <33~

Breon

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Feb 25, 2010
    All I have to say is that I am impressed at how openly you boys express your feminine side. XD

Dawson

The Rebirth Is Upon Us
    Years
    All I have to say is that I am impressed at how openly you boys express your feminine side. XD
    It takes a real man who's completely comfortable within himself to show a girly side (it's not feminine, it's just girly XD) so they're actually proving themselves to be real men by doing that..or something..I think.

^ I had a valid and specific point when I started typing that out, I completely forget what it was now.

Princess D said:

You don't threaten to kill me everyday. And it's laughable because you're as voilent and scary as a new born labrador puppy. <3

philip1992 said:
    Hello. How are you. I am on my PSP
    I see you've already been warned and banned from the DCC in the past, continue to make posts like that in here and it'll be happening again.

Kylie-chan

[span="background:#000; padding: 2px 10px;"][color
    Years
    DAWSY! I hereby promise to stop writing Dawson/Bunny fics now... because... you have spoken the truth! I'VE BEEN TRYING TO TELL EVERYONE I KNOW THAT TRUE MANLINESS IS BEING COMFORTABLE ENOUGH IN IT TO BE GIRLY. DDDD:

viridian doubletongue

the world's greatest thief
    Years
    DAWSY! I hereby promise to stop writing Dawson/Bunny fics now... because... you have spoken the truth! I'VE BEEN TRYING TO TELL EVERYONE I KNOW THAT TRUE MANLINESS IS BEING COMFORTABLE ENOUGH IN IT TO BE GIRLY. DDDD:

Are you completely sure you'll be able to keep that promise..?

I'm not particularly manly or girly.. Just a mixture of both at times.

parallelzero

chelia.blendy
    Years
    Well, this thread has been unusually dead. Sign of the apocalypse. =o!!

And I bet nobody here has the nickname of Emo Princess Schoolgirl other than I. >o
    Even though I'm not emo. oo;

The Dawso x Jorfe thing is old now. Let it die, let it die. D=

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    xD We still on that? I thought we established that it had to be a different yaoi pairing every friday night? It's past last night, so now we have to think of a new one. xD

If we had that claim thread, I have dibs on Bloo-chan x Kuro-chan

The Blue x ??? Claiming Thread. xD

Years
    That's true, we do need a a new one. Preferably one with Jorfe in it. :x Any takers?

I'd take Jorfe & Kelsey, just so she doesn't go insane

Natsuki

.bluefang.
    Years
    Okay. I swear to all that is holy. If these Jorge x ANYONE ELSE BUT ME pairings persist...I will personally be smashing some heads together...XD

~Kelsey

Years
    That it does. XD; She should be happy, though, since I took his proposal out for my new claims. :x Does everyone absolutely love it? ♥

Natsuki

.bluefang.
    Years
    That it does. XD; She should be happy, though, since I took his proposal out for my new claims. :x Does everyone absolutely love it? ♥

When I first read the proposal, I was like "...I fail. ;____;" But in all honesty, am I glad I don't have to read about my boyfriend proposing to some other woman? Yes. :D

~Kelsey

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back