• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Pokemon Race Version 4.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen today

Surf, Fly, and Waterfall are the only HM's that I consider good. Maybe Defog too, with the buff it got in Pokemon X and Y.

EDIT: Ninja'd

LegendChu

❤ CAREFREE, BUT CARING ❤
    Years

And Raticate goes into the discard list. Next is Spearow
    The Pokemon Race Version 4.0

Pika Pika :chu:

Years
    • Seen today

I've used the Spearow line a few times before, and it's pretty good early on. However, I usually switch it out for a better Pokemon later on, like Dodrio.

Years
    • Seen today

You know what, I'm going to count down too. Spearow is less cute than most other unevolved Pokemon. But I will vote Fearow up.

Years
    • Seen today

There's Dodrio, Swellow, Staraptor, Braviary, and Toucannon in my favourites list. Also Togekiss before the Fairy type came along.

Years
    • Seen today

Zekrom was also one of my reasons for picking White. And then there was one more reason... I believe it was Reuniclus.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back