• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Pokemon Race Version 4.2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Age 37
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 27, 2023

The second head contains nutrients that contribute to Cherubi's growth as its initial source of food.

Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen today

I wish the Cherubi had better stats and a better movepool. Also, I wish the ability Flower Gift increased Special Attack and Special Defense, or Attack and Special Attack.

Years
    • Age 37
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 27, 2023

A Pokemon who hasn't even evolved yet always don't start out with good stats. I was really disappointed on my Charmander's stats on Yellow Version because Bulbasaur had higher attack than Charmander and they were the same level.

Years
    • Age 37
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 27, 2023

Looking at Cherubi's stats now and I see nothing wrong with it for a Pokemon that hasn't even evolved yet.

Years
    • Age 37
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 27, 2023

When it is hit with strong sunlight, it blooms and absorbs the rays with its entire body.

Years
    • Age 37
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 27, 2023

Pink petals similar to cherry blossoms surround its head and cover its chest.

Shellos

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back