• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Pokemon Race Version 4.2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years

Ambipom works in large colonies in heavily wooded areas and makes rings by linking tails with another Ambipom.

Years
    • Seen today

Ambipom is safe now, Drifloon is next.

drifloon.gif

One of the most adorable Ghost types. I'll vote it up.

Years

It does look cute as you pointed out. But looks can be deceiving. Because of its dex entries I'll call drifloon interesting rather than adorable. "Stories go that it grabs the hands of small children and drags them away to the afterlife." -Pokemon Sun

Years

As with Hypno its been stated in so many different dex entries that I think its supposed to be canon, but that is the very reason why I am voting for it. Its cute, but has depth too. I like darker parts of the Pokemon world.

Last edited:
    Years
  • 17 True, but still very resilient for a balloon and can utilize offensive moves. I mistook this line for ghost electric at first because Drifblim would show up and zap me hard at the battle frontier with T-bolt.

Years

I know but when I saw the yellow stripes on it I thought they were meant to be lightning bolts and the clouds sitting ontop of his head and dark blue color scheme made me think of a storm brewing.

Have you ever had a situation like that, where you see a mon for the first time but guess the wrong typing?

Years
    • Seen today

I think there was a time when I thought Kangaskhan was part Rock type or something.

But anyways, Drifloon is safe now, on to Drifblim.

drifblim.gif

Voting up.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back