• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Pokemon Race Version 4.2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years

When I first saw Shellos I thought it was a baby form of Lapras. It was a water type, and also the eastern form so it was blue. It had what looked to me like a hump on its back and the gentle expression I would expect on a Lapras. They created so many new baby forms for existing Pokemon in gen 4 that I guess it wasn't too farfetch'd.

Years
    • Age 37
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 27, 2023

I have alot of good memories with my Quagsire and seeing Shellos that its a water/ground type, it looks like the type that will be fun to have around like a Wooper.

Years

I think if you like Quagsire you would also like Shellos. Same great typing and bulk. I think its evolution Gastrodon is good for breeding with Quagsire and passing recover to it. I enjoy both of these mons.

Years
    • Age 37
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 27, 2023

I can't believe I missed out on a Sinnoh region game. If I played, I would have definitely had a Shellos on my team.

faf

[b][color=#1acc14]Queen of Dragons[/color][/b]
    Years
    Playing through Diamond again (Torterra solo) and the game isn't as bad as I remembered. The only problem is that it's slow but Platinum fixed that issue.

Regardless, Shellos is adorable and its evolution is nice looking too.

Years
    • Age 37
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 27, 2023

Zoey's Shellos has become one of her most reliable Pokemon in her journey to win the title of Top Coordinator.

Years
  • 20 I took my Shellos to the footprint guy after I first caught it. It was acting really insecure and worried about whether I liked him or not, but I raised it well and it became a Gastrodon And e4 champion and then it knew it was loved, he bad a nice message for me and we got a footprint ribbon.

Anyway Shellos is safe, now what do you all think of Gastrodon?

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 37
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 27, 2023

It was used in Contest Battles, winning them and assuring Zoey would make her way to the finals.

Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen today

Gastrodon is safe now, on to Ambipom.

ambipom.gif

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back