• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Pokemon Race Version 4.2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years

I always felt that the Sinnoh games were a bit slower story-wise than say the Unova games that followed, but where 4th gen really shined was with their Pokemon. So many interesting creatures, I could talk about them all day. They have some especially good ghost types like Spiritomb, Mismagimus, Giratina and the Drifblim line is no exception.

Last edited:
    Years

I like to get scared with a good ghost story. I read a good creepy pasta once about Drifloon/Drifblim. Can't remember the name, but it was floating by a school causing mischief.

Last edited:
    Years

You see so much use of the supernatural in Sinnoh, dreams, ghosts, witches and the canalcave library is filled with stories of so many strange occurences, even Pokemon being transformed into people and vice versa. Its one of the darkest, most complex regions, yet its also a very spiritual place.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen today

Drifblim is safe now, Buneary is next.

buneary.gif

Years

I have mixed feelings about Buneary, it is cute but I never thought wow I need to own this Pokemon. I'll vote up for now, but my vote is not etched in stone if any of you guys feel differently.

Years
    • Seen today

I've used a Buneary in Pokemon Yin Black and Yang White. However, I've replaced them with something else later on in both games (Machop line in Yin Black, Kangaskhan in Yang White).

Years

Generally I like the concept of Pokemon evolving based on friendship. I like to be reassured that my Pokemon are happy. Doing nice things for you mon like giving them massages is something I enjoy doing, I really feel like we're getting to know eachother better.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back