• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Pokemon Race Version 4.2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years

I did not either, I thought the call was a siren song more like Gourgeist until I read this Dex entry from Moon.

"Mismagius have been known to cast spells to make people fall in love, so some people search for this Pokémon as if their life depended on it."

Mismagimus can definitely be dangerous, but it can also be good. According to my Brian Froud and Suza Scalora books there are good faires and bad fairies, and some take the middle ground.

Years
    • Seen today

Mismagius is safe, Honchkrow is next.

honchkrow.gif

I'll vote it up.

Years

I like Murkrow better too, was just feeling neutral to Honchrow and not gonna vote-- but now after seeing it faint I will vote for it because that looked funny, I know that's mean but it did make me giggle.

Years
    • Seen today

It has a good offensive typing: Dark/Flying.
    It has 125 Attack and 105 Special Attack, so it can function as a mixed sweeper.
    It gets the ability Moxie, which boosts its Attack when it takes down an opponent.
    It can learn Heat Wave, with which it can take down Steel types.

faf

[b][color=#1acc14]Queen of Dragons[/color][/b]
    Years
    I tend to prefer fully evolved mons myself but there are a few Pokemon I like over the fully evolved (Scyther and Stufful also comes to mind). As for Honchkrow, its Hidden Ability, Moxie, has helped it become much more threatening with its high Attack and its decent Special Attack means it could become a mixed attacker too (it did get banned from ORAS RU iirc). I haven't used it much but I did obtain a competitive one in-game so that might change.
    Edit: Ninja'd.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back