• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Pokemon Race Version 4.2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Online now

Glameow has been saved. Purugly is next.

purugly.gif

Years

The design is a disappointment for me. Why make the evolution look fat when it could have evolved into a beautiful slender feline?

Years

I think Purugly is supposed to be funny-looking since it has the word "ugly" in the name. I kinda like Purugly because he looks so pompous with his chest puffed out. It's like he believes he's the best like Gaston.

Last edited:
    Years

I once entered Purugly into a beauty contest in oras and Purugly won up to hyper rank. I saw it as a social commentary, just because society says your not pretty doesn't mean you should let words hold you back in life.

Last edited:
    Years

I agree with that. Conkeldurr isn't one my favs design-wise, the ones I really like from gen 5 are Volcarona, Zorua, Chandelure, Eelektross, Sigilyph and Haxorus. Still Conkeldurrr is a great Pokemon because of its power and one of the best in that gen. So I kinda like it too.

Last edited:
    Years

I don't think Seismitoad looks anywhere near bad. He's a poisondart frog right? They have brilliant color schemes...of course its to alert predators that they are dangerous, but it still looks cool.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back