• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Pokemon Race Version 5.0

Years

it's got those agressive anime eyes that was super common in 90s Japanese art style (voltorb, spearow, hitmonchan being other examples)

Years
    • Seen today

Pidgey has been discarded. Pidgeotto is next.

pidgeotto.gif

Figment

Professional Falinks Enjoyer.
    Years

Its not as generic as Pidgey in my opinion and its a passable design. The anime made me like it enough to vote it up aswell.

Cid

Years

Pidgeotto is great, imo. Mega Pidgeot's design borrows heavily on what makes Pidgeotto cooler-looking, if my memory of what Mega Pidgeot looks like is correct. Plus, Ash had his as a Pidgeotto for such a long time before evolving that it ended up being arguably the most iconic of the line.

Cid

Years

I don't really have a strong opinion on those four haha. I like their fully-evolved forms better. Pidgeotto though? It's just as cool as Pidgeot in my book.

Back