• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Pokemon Race Version 5.0

Years
    • Seen today

Next is Feebas.

Not sure what to make of this. It's evolution is very good and elegant, but I remember thinking the method to evolve this and catch it is usually extremely out of the way.

Years
    ehhh not sure... its evolution is my favorite water type.
    Feebas itself though is ugly as heck and weak. I mean that's probably the point , but still.... they did too good a job of making it ugly xD
    It's original evolution method was a pain in the **** yeah. GF turning it into a Trade Evo was actually far better xD
    Guess I'll vote it up once for its evolution and then j ust go with the flow.

Years

We've upvoted weak Pokemon before though, ralts, all the baby Pokemon, zubat, if it's not the final form then we don't have to be as critical, especially if there's something else important about the mon.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen today
    12. I like how it's a counterpart to Magikarp, but instead of turning into a monstrous looking fish dragon it becomes more of an elegant serpent.

Years

There's a spot under the bridge of the weather institute in Oras where only feebas spawn by day. Makes it easier to find, and chain fish a shiny. That's how I got my first shiny Milotic

Back