• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Pokemon Race Version 5.0

Years

you need to raise it from Caterpie if you want to have any attacking moves. no bueno for my playstyle.

Silksong

waiting on tomorrow
    Years
    • Age 25
    • he/him
    • Seen Jan 20, 2021

I hate switch training, the early Exp Share makes grinding other Pokemon take longer, and the newer Exp Share makes it feel too easy. I really can't win when it comes to training weak pokemon lol

Years

Metapoo has been discarded.

Butterfree next!

butterfree.gif

Figment

Professional Falinks Enjoyer.
    Years

Butterfree is not my favourite regional bug, not by a long shot, but it's still neat.

Figment

Years

We all know that the one anime episode made us cry, we don't need to say it again, but you can if you want.

Figment

Years

When Butterfree gets a G-Max form in SWSH, but Beedrill doesn't even make it into the DLC. I mean, it's fine, it just feels weird.

Back