• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Pokemon Race Version 5.0

Years

interesting. i haven't yet used Perrserker in battle so i wouldn't know. then again i haven't used a Persian either lol.

Years

welp, Persian's safe looks like.

The Pokemon Race Version 5.0

Psyduck time!

Years
    • Seen today

If you start with a Psyduck in PMD, it starts off difficult, as it takes pretty long for it to get a good attacking move.

Years
    • Seen today

It's cute, but one of those pokemon I always look over because there's so many other cool water types.

Years
    • Seen today
    17 yeah might as well vote up at this point. I can think of a positive for psyduck. honestly i think it's a pretty good design, especially when you compare to certain other kanto pokemon.

Trying to be more involved with Trivia again. This section was slipping my mind, but I remembered it's one of the most fun ones.

Back