• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Pokemon Race Version 6.1

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen yesterday

Krookodile is safe now. Darumaka is next.

The Pokemon Race Version 6.1

Years

I think that's a shame because taunt is a great move in pvp, but I do understand it not being used given that the ai in PvE rarely ever uses status moves. Besides that, 95 base phy. atk. is strong for a base pokemon. Darumaka is going to need that when it evolves at level 35.

Years

That can in fact be a bit of a detriment as Darumaka has pitiful sp. atk. to rely on. It really is a pokemon you must invest heavy time in to make good use of. However, you can just find one with inner focus.

Years
    • Any pronoun
    • Seen today

Dislikes the face. Connected its mouth to its eyes. Looks a bit creepy. Hates dealing with Hustle as well.

Years

There's a Filthy Frank joke to be made about that, but it would be out of pocket. Aside from that, darumaka are found in deserts. It wasn't until one of the pokemon mangas that showed how darumaka are able to survive in sandstorms, and they live in small burrows beneath the sand.

Years
    • Any pronoun
    • Seen today

The better fiery primate. Enjoys the Sword Pokedex entry for the Unovan form.
    Sword Unovan Form Pokedex Entry said:
    The thick arms of this hot-blooded Pokémon can deliver punches capable of obliterating a dump truck.

Dropped the ball on the Galarian form. Why does it have a huge snowball on its forehead? Finds the contrast in disposition interesting, on the other hand. Made the Galarian form gentle in normal form and angry in "Zen" mode.

Years

As someone who enjoys reading about Buddhism I appreciate the Zen inspiration, and like the idea at least of how this pokemon enters a meditative state when under attack and literally transforms into a Daruma doll. Though design-wise I prefer the Unovan Darmanitan, the Galarian one makes better use of this ability.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back