• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Pokemon Race Version 6.2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Now that Guzzlord is safe, Necrozma is next.

[PokeCommunity.com] The Pokemon Race Version 6.2

Photon Geyser is an amazing signature move. It becomes physical if Necrozma's phys. atk. is higher, or it remains special if its sp. atk. is higher.

What came to mind for me was Cinnamon from X Command Mission on the PS2. Both Cinnamon and Magearna have bulky stats for being a wall.

[PokeCommunity.com] The Pokemon Race Version 6.2

Last edited:

Initiate phase 1. Power up the Fleur cannon... FIRE. With the ability soul heart, Magearna can easily snowball out of control. It is literally moxie but for special attackers. Not to mention it makes the decrease in sp. atk. after using Fleur cannon almost obsolete.

She captures the spirit of steampunk sci-fi to me, and I like the idea of it's two forms, one being the original color it was painted hundreds of years ago, even though it doesn't make a difference which you use. Magaerna is of course totally overpowered as a steel fairy with those juggernaut stats, soul heart and shift gear, but she is still fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back