• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Pokemon Race Version 6.2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Magearna's original colors are quite good looking and they resemble a pokeball.

[PokeCommunity.com] The Pokemon Race Version 6.2

But to me they also resemble Medicine Melancholy from Touhou 9.

Both are dolls of some kind after all.

Magearna is safe now. Marshadow is next.

Shadow Sneak + STAB + Technician + 125 base phys. atk. = Insane damage on a priority move. Just like Scizor's bullet punch.

To think that Marshadow has a great physical ghost STAB while other physical ghost mons do not (Dusknoir unable to learn shadow claw cough cough) says a lot about mythicals/legendaries always getting special treatment. It seems they can make any type combination work.

Jimmy Neutron lookin' ultra beast. Also what I find rather pointless is that Poipole evolves after leveling up while knowing dragon pulse. Poipole learns that at level 1... so what is the point?

I don't mind it but it feels pointless. Poipole has an evolution that is so much better and is too easy to obtain. There is no need for Poipole much how there is no need for a majority of baby pokemon.

Some baby Pokemon, like Munchlax, Smoochum, Elekid, and Magby, make good additions to their evolution line. Babies like Pichu, Cleffa, Igglybuff, Azurill, and Chingling are unnecessary.

I wonder if someone on the Dev team tweaked Poipole to learn dragon pulse at level 1 so that the player doesn't have to grind it up to such a high level. Something about Poipole's inclusion feels last minute.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back