• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Pokemon Race Version 6.3

Years

Honestly quite mid, but it is unique. There are not a lot of snake mons out there when you think about it. We got Arbok, Seviper, and Serperior. If we stretch it to serpent-like mons then Milotic, Huntail, Gorebyss, Orthworm, and Eelektross would count. That's not even counting the 2 centipede mons, Scolipede and Centiskorch.

Bottom line, I want more snake mons. Specifically snake and not just serpent-like.

Years

I totally forgot about those 2 in all honesty. I am a bit ashamed I did since I've played through Kanto the most. Then again I've never used them so that might be the reason why.

Years
    • Seen today

Now that Silicobra is safe, Sandaconda is next.

The Pokemon Race Version 6.3

Years

It's ability is interesting. It's like sand stream but you have to be hit first for it to occur. Definitely seems like a worse version than sand stream but such an ability is already hard to come by and is reserved for pokemon like Tyranitar, Hipowdon and Gigalith. Maybe this ability was made worse on purpose to balance the fact that Sandaconda is easier to obtain?

Years
    • Any pronoun
    • Online now

A sandstorm tornado snake. Looks a little odd on its side like that, rather than upright. Cannot really criticize sensible movement, however. Despite that, is the GMax version better? ...Yes. Feels more unique.

Years

The funny comment about Sandaconda nose looking like a gun makes me believe this was intentional. Its pokedex entries state that it blasts sand from its snout with enough force to wash away a dump truck. Sword specifies that it can blast up to 220 lbs. of sand. This ain't your average shotgun, it's the super double barreled snakegun.

Back