• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Power Of Girls!

Rift

Let's Venture Onward!
    Years
    *is hiding behind a bush* its so funny! Jordan has been captured! at least i got my old avater and sig back, otherwise they might have caputured me too :paranoid: *tiptoes away* Id ask for help but all my friends have been captured...wait...Andy could help me! XD

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
    She's blackmailing me some more, I had to make sure people saw my post with my application to join.

*shouting is heard in the background*

Ok, so it was an application to join if you speak "groggy" so if you don't, consider this my aplication.

Teara

First visit in 4 years (oops)
    Years
    Kayleigh said:
    I know, me too, lol. ^_^;; It's kind of wierd, but I'm just going by how extreme girlie-girls act, like on Legally Blonde
    Ah right, ya know that movie would be educational in thiz zituation XD
    Jordan said:
    I actually meant I might do the job too well, hehe...

Aw... well, I guess I'll give it a try!

Pssh, whatever! Ya, so I guess I'm acting like a girl now, you know? Oh, you won't believe what happened to me at the mall the other day! *twirls her hair with his finger* The CUTEST guy came up and talked to me! *squeals*

....what did I tell you, hehe....
    You're worried you'll do it too well? Zpending too much time around the girlz eh? XD

Hmm, zoundz like ztalker to me XD

Rift

Let's Venture Onward!
    Years
    *is talking to a pinecone* Oh no, first JK, then Andy, then DT, now Jordan! Mr. Pinecone! We must retreat! *hits a tree and gets knocked out* uh...oh...

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    Nice, except one part:

Jordan said:
    *twirls her hair with his finger*
    Twirls her hair with his finger? O_o; Lol, that sounds funny!

Anyways, let's see... Red hair and blue eyes? Well, maybe like a light yellow, like the color of Misty's shirt would look nice, or... Ah, darn. I can't find my Mary-Kate and Ashley or Hello Kitty fashion guides, lol.

But, I can tell you what season you are, depending on your eye, hair, and skin colors! I'm a spring! Who wants to find out theirs? And I also have guides on what your personality might be like, depending on your eye colors, your nose shape, your lips, your eyebrows, etc.

100marios

Reigning Dork Champion of PC
    Years
    Teara said:
    Ah right, ya know that movie would be educational in thiz zituation XD

You're worried you'll do it too well? Zpending too much time around the girlz eh? XD

Hmm, zoundz like ztalker to me XD
    *slaps her mouth closed*

Whatever are you talking about, my dear girl friend, Teara?
    Oh, silly you!
    *hugs her*
    Tee-hee!

*whispers to her*

Ex-nay, on the stalking-talking-stay, hehe...

Ah, whoops! I thought I said her.... well, it's a work in progress, hehe...
    *twirls her hair sheepishly*

Rift

Let's Venture Onward!
    Years
    Chairman Kaga said:
    Oh gosh, I'm getting scared now o_o;; I'm going to be the last guy left at PC...

*runs out of thread as fast as he can*
    KAGA!!! get behind this bush with me and Mr. Pinecone! Quick!! XD

Years
    Shineyelectrode said:
    Please, someone acknowledge my posts before she attacks again. I need peace and quiet this morning, not an insane teenager breathing down my neck.
    fine, so you joined. even though it would be amusing to watch you be attacked by your girlfriend.

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
    Years
    Mr. Pinecone, save us from the onslaught!

*jumps behind the bush*

Err...so how are we going to keep the way we are, fellow guardian of the y chromosome? <_<;;

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
    Flygon_trainer said:
    fine, so you joined. even though it would be amusing to watch you be attacked by your girlfriend.

Hush you, this is bad enough as it is.

I swear, I should have let her attack me and go with the blackmail, this laughing is just as bad.

DragonTrainer

Shiver me timbers!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Mar 8, 2012
    Hey, I need me a banner, make it very girly :p

*Hugs Andrea*

~DragonTrainer
    :dragonite

Teara

First visit in 4 years (oops)
    Years
    Jordan said:
    *slaps her mouth closed*

Whatever are you talking about, my dear girl friend, Teara?
    Oh, silly you!
    *hugs her*
    Tee-hee!

*whispers to her*

Ex-nay, on the stalking-talking-stay, hehe...

Ah, whoops! I thought I said her.... well, it's a work in progress, hehe...
    *twirls her hair sheepishly*
    Neh? What am I talking about? *zhrugz* Juzt getting followed by cute guyz at the mall...I thinkXD
    Maybe you zhould turn your "hehe" Into "tehe" X3

What'z that? What about Ztalking? I can't hear you! What'z that? You want to be ztalked? Okie dokie! XD

100marios

Reigning Dork Champion of PC
    Years
    Teara said:
    Neh? What am I talking about? *zhrugz* Juzt getting followed by cute guyz at the mall...I thinkXD
    Maybe you zhould turn your "hehe" Into "tehe" X3

What'z that? What about Ztalking? I can't hear you! What'z that? You want to be ztalked? Okie dokie! XD
    Actually, I already turned my "hehe" into "Heehee".

So much more girlish, heehee...

Gaah! I'm being stalked! Somebody.... help me! *faints and puts her hand over her forehead*

Heehee...

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
    *Appears with long dar bown hair, and hazel eyes*

^She made me write that, it's not enough that I follow her commands to the letter, oh NOOOO, I have to appear and get consultation as to what color dress I "need".

Considering these circumstances, would it still count as manslaughter and first-degree murder if just enough pieces showed up to identify her?

Back