• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: The Rad Reds (No Blues Allowed)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sirfetch’d

Welp waking up after 3 hours of sleep. My doggie decided to jump on my bed this morning and get me up early. I love him though so it's okay <3

Also morning my red babes

Sirfetch’d

Well let's not talk about what Alex did. But Team Red will be okay! We will still take down those blue boobs ;D

Years
    I know about the whole "ban privacy" thing but I hope we can get someone new to come in and take his place...

Sirfetch’d

Red vs Blue is still taking signups so we will get some more partners soon!

Years
    Please feel for me as I am suffering terrible reminders of that nasty time I had in 2011... I really don't want to call it quits because I'm so brittle and insecure

Sirfetch’d

Hello, fellow Red members!! Beautiful day isn't it. Or night, Wherever you are really, I hope the weather is treating you kindly either way.

This day is quite uneventful for me, being a Saturday and whatnot. Usually Saturdays and Sundays are my boring days, mostly because I want to go out and do things but I can't because the public transportation systems sucks some serious ass here on weekends. So, Mondays-Fridays it is, I suppose.

I hope everyone has been doing well though!

It's been such a busy Saturday for me ;-; I helped my parents with some things after shopping and now the day is mostly over already D:

Sirfetch’d

I have...a lot of things planned. Kind of. Need to go shopping for formal clothing for job interviews (and those don't come cheap, sadly enough), as well as general formal occasions, go grocery shopping, actually research what places are close to me that I actually give a damn about and apply there for jobs, etc. >.>

God I need to apply for more jobs too. I got called back for a second interview to a place but if it falls through I need backup plans. I am just so lazy sometimes when it comes to actually doing it.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
    There was a job I was interviewed for, but I had to leave my place 2 1/2 hours before the actual interview because I had to cross the city with two major highways, and one of the highways are known to be absolutely awful during rush hour traffic. I barely made it.

Wicked3DS

[b]Until the very end.[/b]
    Years
    I have a job. I wish I lived closer to work because I could conceivably wake up an hour later if I lived 20 minutes closer -_-

Last edited:

Sirfetch’d

If I get this job, it is only about 20 minutes by car from my house. That isn't too bad imo.

Sirfetch’d

Oh you people who can walk to jobs sure are lucky haha. I don't really live close to any business as I live out. Means I have to drive pretty much everywhere and with gas prices so high....

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
    Years
    It seems that there's still some confusion. So let me try to make this as clear as possible. This is how the scoring for the quote war works.

Every time you quote someone from the Blue Team you get a point. It doesn't matter if someone posts before you or after you, you get a point for quoting anyone from the blue team. That being said, every time you quote someone try to post a link to the post so that at the end of the week we can go through and tally it all.

Now as for chains. A chain is created when one person quotes someone from the other team, and then the person who was quoted comes in and quotes the person who quoted them. Hallelujah it's a chain! Now as long as nobody else (regardless of if they're on your team, the opposite team or not on any team) pops up and breaks the chain of quotes, then you get a chain count. And you get a point for each and every quote that you've made regardless of if you were the last quoter or not. So here's an example.

If person X says that they like pickles and then person Y quotes them asking if they've ever had kool-aid pickles, then that's a point for person Y because they just quoted person X. Now it becomes a chain if person X comes back and quotes person Y without someone popping in between them. It's just like a conversation. Now this chain goes on until person Z - who could be literally anyone - comes in and posts. So the chain starts with the first quote, Y quotes X and sets it all off. Then when X quotes Y that's a 2 quote chain. Y quotes X again it's a 3 quote chain, and this goes on until person Z decides to ruin the fun.

If anyone still has any questions just bring them to me and I'll help you out.

Sirfetch’d

Thanks for clearing that up, buddy! You explain it way better than I do when people ask haha

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back