• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: the reason for the party season

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gabri

m8
    Years
    I don't understand why people even keep track of that stuff, like idgaf if it's odd or even or roasted or fried it could be an iteration of the Fibonacci sequence for all I care

Alex

what will it be next?
    Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2022
    Everybody complains about 2016 but it's been great for me....

Gabri

m8
    Years
    Well to me it's been one of those things where... I could roll rotten, fungus-filled fish in 100 pounds of cow shit, have it go through a dumpster so all the trash is sticked to it, then drop it all in a sewer and have it catch all the waste and dead rats and it would still smell cleaner than the shit this year has been.

pastelspectre

Memento Mori★
    Years
    2016 has been ok for me. i graduated from high school so that's cool, but everything else has been okay..not great, not bad but okay. except moving. moving absolutely sucked

Flowerchild

fleeting assembly
    Years
    2016 has been good for me online because i met the discord squad and made a ton of friends here and everything's been great but irl it's just been horribly depressing. :/

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back