• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: the reason for the party season

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gabri

m8
Years
  • And today the world wakes up to another tragedy.
    An airplane crashed earlier today in Colombia, it was carrying a Brazilian football team that would be playing the first game in the final of the Copa Sudamericana (the second most prestigious club competition in South American football). 75 out of 81 passengers died. Only 3 of the 22 players in the flight survived. One is at risk of becoming paraplegic, and another had a leg amputated.

Can't 2016 just fucking end?

Last edited:

Somewhere_

i don't know where
    Years
  • and then we had the Ohio attack the other day. Thankfully no one died except the assailant (not that I wanted him to die, but you know what I mean).

dad

big poppa
    Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Jun 13, 2018
    all of this stuff makes me not want to leave my house

Years
    • Seen Jun 14, 2017
    It can't be much worse than 2016 has been...I can count on one hand the number of good things that have happened this year.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • I mean, I honestly thought 2016 could have been better for me. Sure I may have made some fucked up decisions that almost destroyed my once-perfect life, but I had a support system to fall back on which helped me get back to where I need to be, and I'm slowly getting back to where I was before. The only good thing I can get out of 2016 is graduating college. That is all.

EC

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen Jul 1, 2022
    Yeah, 2016 sucked because there was no new series of Doctor Who this year.

EC

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen Jul 1, 2022
    I mean, hey, if it means ALL future seasons are in the Spring, I'll take it.

Years
  • I have to hope 2017 doesn't have so many horrible events or loads of celebrity deaths (face it, this year had so many that it was awful to talk about them). That's what decides if I consider a year "good" or not.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back