• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Selfie Thread

Years
  • Here's my show makeup for color guard! Had to do it this morning because we had a parade ・ᴗ・
    Spoiler:

Spoiler:

I cosplayed last night for Halloween. I think I'm improving my costuming a bit!

image0.jpg

It's been a while. Thought I'd post a recent selfie of me~ :3 I really like this one. *w*

So are you.

Thank you for giving me so much courage, I will post my pic in the next few days.

Years
    • Age 29
    • he/him/his
    • Seen Feb 8, 2024
    Me and before u say anything its a selfie I used the timer <3

Spoiler:

Last edited:
    Years
  • First Time ever posting my pic in this thread. I am not good looking.

Face Reveal

bro you got a sick haircut. and i love that top you're wearing man. from one guy to another, you lookin hella fresh 👌

also i'm really sorry for assuming you were 10 years old xD to make up for it, i'mma do a face reveal myself.

here's a pic of me and my lady pre pandemic (back when we were still fresh looking lmao) pls excuse the gummy smile, i was born with it :<

Spoiler:

Years
  • bro you got a sick haircut. and i love that top you're wearing man. from one guy to another, you lookin hella fresh 👌

also i'm really sorry for assuming you were 10 years old xD to make up for it, i'mma do a face reveal myself.

here's a pic of me and my lady pre pandemic (back when we were still fresh looking lmao) pls excuse the gummy smile, i was born with it :<

Spoiler:

Thank you for responding Roni.😄

And I am surprised myself to see real life Roni.😃😃

Actually Roni Name really suits you because in my country It is a cool nick name.✌✌

Also I don't find anything weird about your pleasing smile, instead it makes me smile with you too. Oh. Forgot to mention that..
    You look nice in Specs. And how is Mrs. Roni??😜😜

User19sq

Dare not disturb the femboy neko, for this kitty got claws.

Spoiler:

User19sq

You know, even if I'm a cosmic chew toy who can barely even walk anymore, I find it odd that I'm still capable of putting on a smile.

Spoiler:

Last edited:
    Years
  • I guess I'll share a selfie here, since I anime filtered myself in Tyler's other thread.
    Spoiler:

Last edited:
    Years
  • I thought I'd be brave and show myself ~
    *edit N/a anymore might post some again possibly soon.

Last edited by a moderator:

RadEmpoleon

Empress of Randomness
    Years
  • Behold, my glorious (birthday) crown! I took some selfies when I was quarantined on my birthday.
    Spoiler:

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 22, 2024
    1 year of quarantine hair growth
    Spoiler:

and I can finally make use of the curling wand previously collecting dust
    Spoiler:

Back