• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Mixed] The Spirit Forest

Firebolt

Reach for my hand~
Years
No problem, I've just kept them in one of my boxes for when you had time lol.

I had some help with the important transfers already, but I'll ask you about it again if there are any more that come to mind as important.

I'll keep the offer in mind in the event I have trouble getting a specific ball, but thanks to the printing machine in the DLC, I havent had too much issue getting what I need.
And I honestly just like to hunt them lol, and having a 'wanted' list helps me focus on actually doing it, and also gives me a target! I do still need to know if you are looking for a 'true' living Dex, or if it's just a 'one and done' sort of thing like I'm doing with mine. Because I'm hunting multiples of what you're missing on your list right now.
Thank you so much!:love: There must be something I can give in return, whether it's Poke Balls or items or something else!

The aim is a true living dex, so that it'll always be complete even when Home is replaced with whatever comes next. It's a bit of a pain but cloning Pokemon in older games has helped 😌

Alex_Among_Foxes

A lover of Foxes
Years
Thank you so much!:love: There must be something I can give in return, whether it's Poke Balls or items or something else!

The aim is a true living dex, so that it'll always be complete even when Home is replaced with whatever comes next. It's a bit of a pain but cloning Pokemon in older games has helped 😌

Cool, then the extras I hunted weren't pointless, that's good news. Just let me know when you'd like to trade!
I'll keep your offer in mind should the need arise, but honestly I just like the hunt, and to see lists filled in lol.

Firebolt

Reach for my hand~
Years
Cool, then the extras I hunted weren't pointless, that's good news. Just let me know when you'd like to trade!
I'll keep your offer in mind should the need arise, but honestly I just like the hunt, and to see lists filled in lol.
It's very satisfying to see lists filled in... Very well! I'll be somewhat flexible this weekend, so hopefully we can do it then!

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Apr 24, 2024
Hey, sorry if I've asked this before but are the Poké Bank HA Regis, Steven's Beldum or Happy Hour Munchlax still available in Gen 6 or only Gen 7? I'm belatedly tracking down all the event-exclusive HAs and moves before the close of the online services.

Also were all the shiny breedables Gen 7? I know I got Cyndaquil and Shinx off you before.

Firebolt

Reach for my hand~
Years
Hey, sorry if I've asked this before but are the Poké Bank HA Regis, Steven's Beldum or Happy Hour Munchlax still available in Gen 6 or only Gen 7? I'm belatedly tracking down all the event-exclusive HAs and moves before the close of the online services.

Also were all the shiny breedables Gen 7? I know I got Cyndaquil and Shinx off you before.
We are cutting it close to the deadline (no thanks to my slowness), but in gen 6 I can't find backup saves with the Regis or Munchlax. I have Steven's Beldum though. As for the breedables, the gen 6 ones at this point in time are Eevee, Staryu, Marill, Ralts and Helioptile. If any of these are of interest, we have roughly 36 hours to trade :plead:

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Apr 24, 2024
We are cutting it close to the deadline (no thanks to my slowness), but in gen 6 I can't find backup saves with the Regis or Munchlax. I have Steven's Beldum though. As for the breedables, the gen 6 ones at this point in time are Eevee, Staryu, Marill, Ralts and Helioptile. If any of these are of interest, we have roughly 36 hours to trade :plead:
Oh awesome, if I could get the Beldum in before the deadline I'd be very, very happy!

In terms of what I can offer, everything I have is from you or TwilightBlade (including her Shiny Manaphy!). I did luck into a Jolly 31 / 31 / 31 / x / 31 / 31 HA Shiny Gible in a Dream Ball in Gen 6 I could clone though, along with a Sentret (Dream HA) and Piplup (HA) whose IVs I didn't check but did come from a 6IV Ditto. I notice you no longer list the shiny Alolan Sandshrew and Vulpix you've previously given me, did you lose them?
I also have a ton of HA mons including a complete Dream collection but I imagine you got that stuff when it was new :)

Yeah that deadline's a bitch, I only realised a few days I ago I don't have any of the HA Mewtwo events in Gen 6, or shiny Diancie. Tracked down Regis elsewhere though. I'm around - with a little warning - pretty much all day until the 3DS servers close.

I don't know if your Shiny Diancie is in Gen 6 or just Gen 7?

If we have more time I'd also take:
  1. English Ranch Mew
  2. Shiny Staryu
  3. Shiny Pichu
  4. Shiny Marill
  5. Shiny Larvitar
  6. Shiny Swablu
  7. Shiny Turtwig
  8. Shiny Helioptile
  9. Shiny Bounsweet
But like I say, Beldum and potentially Diancie would be absolutely amazing!

Firebolt

Reach for my hand~
Years
Oh awesome, if I could get the Beldum in before the deadline I'd be very, very happy!

In terms of what I can offer, everything I have is from you or TwilightBlade (including her Shiny Manaphy!). I did luck into a Jolly 31 / 31 / 31 / x / 31 / 31 HA Shiny Gible in a Dream Ball in Gen 6 I could clone though, along with a Sentret (Dream HA) and Piplup (HA) whose IVs I didn't check but did come from a 6IV Ditto. I notice you no longer list the shiny Alolan Sandshrew and Vulpix you've previously given me, did you lose them?
I also have a ton of HA mons including a complete Dream collection but I imagine you got that stuff when it was new :)

Yeah that deadline's a bitch, I only realised a few days I ago I don't have any of the HA Mewtwo events in Gen 6, or shiny Diancie. Tracked down Regis elsewhere though. I'm around - with a little warning - pretty much all day until the 3DS servers close.

I don't know if your Shiny Diancie is in Gen 6 or just Gen 7?

If we have more time I'd also take:
  1. English Ranch Mew
  2. Shiny Staryu
  3. Shiny Pichu
  4. Shiny Marill
  5. Shiny Larvitar
  6. Shiny Swablu
  7. Shiny Turtwig
  8. Shiny Helioptile
  9. Shiny Bounsweet
But like I say, Beldum and potentially Diancie would be absolutely amazing!
I don't mind trading for fodder, you've helped me with rare finds before so it's making memories before 3DS goes offline! And you're right about the Sandshrew and Vulpix; they're still around on gen 7 carts, I just never updated the trade sheet after I got them.

I'll have to check on shiny Diancie and get back to you!

Which gen were these other mons for (they might be only gen 7 I think)? I'll try to get everything organized tonight and trade you 2 PM PDT, before the servers close (roughly same time you replied here).

Updating of what I found:
Gen 6 (total 6)
Hayley Mew
Shiny Diancie
Steven Beldum
Shiny Staryu
Shiny Marill
Shiny Helioptile

Gen 7 (total 6 + 6 = 12)
(Above six Pokemon)
Happy Hour Munchlax
Shiny Pichu
Shiny Larvitar
Shiny Swablu
Shiny Turtwig
Shiny Boy sweet

Let me know which ones you'd like where!

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Apr 24, 2024
I don't mind trading for fodder, you've helped me with rare finds before so it's making memories before 3DS goes offline! And you're right about the Sandshrew and Vulpix; they're still around on gen 7 carts, I just never updated the trade sheet after I got them.

I'll have to check on shiny Diancie and get back to you!

Which gen were these other mons for (they might be only gen 7 I think)? I'll try to get everything organized tonight and trade you 2 PM PDT, before the servers close (roughly same time you replied here).

Updating of what I found:
Gen 6 (total 6)
Hayley Mew
Shiny Diancie
Steven Beldum
Shiny Staryu
Shiny Marill
Shiny Helioptile

Gen 7 (total 6 + 6 = 12)
(Above six Pokemon)
Happy Hour Munchlax
Shiny Pichu
Shiny Larvitar
Shiny Swablu
Shiny Turtwig
Shiny Boy sweet

Let me know which ones you'd like where!
Oh this is brilliant thanks!

I'll take those that are available in Gen 6 there, and then the others can come in Gen 7 please! I don't need Munchlax in Gen 7 though, you already gave it to me so I was purely inquiring about it in 6

By my count we have 8 hours left of 3DS, and I'll be around for all of them although I can't promise how fast I'll check PC - every 15 minutes if I remember. If you have Discord, I can be more reliably found there under "emutep" - I'm in the PC server with the nickname Amore to prevent confusion

EDIT: one of my games is basically stuck in its console as if I remove it it might not work again for days, so will need to have both of my FCs added - I haven't deleted you since our previous trades though

5215-6946-9401
4227-8492-1422

Last edited:
Back