• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Mixed] The Spirit Forest

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Apr 24, 2024
Your FC shows up as already registered on my end, so you may just have to add it and hopefully it'll reconnect. 5327-1652-0643 is the number.

ORAS sounds good!

Ok I've re-added (it confirmed immediately), and I'm online in ORAS

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Apr 24, 2024
Alright in Festival Plaza now. IGN is Conan in this one.

Btw, would you like a shiny Masuda Ditto and/or a 6IV one in SV? I started up a Spanish save and ground out about 50

Firebolt

Reach for my hand~
Years
Alright in Festival Plaza now. IGN is Conan in this one.

Btw, would you like a shiny Masuda Ditto and/or a 6IV one in SV? I started up a Spanish save and ground out about 50

Thank you for the trade, and I also just saw this! I actually have been trying to get desirable Dittos to trade for a foreign one, but I haven't been able to carry out that particular part of the plan yet. I may take you up on that but some other/next time! On midnight the magic is lost and now CinderFirebolt needs to sleep and think on it in the new day's light!

Days
  • Age 24
  • Seen Aug 9, 2023
Hey do you have any perfect iv non english dittos to trade. Im willing to pay a shiny arceus from the 2016 gamestop event for a set of dittos with adamant, jolly, timid and modest or if its too much just 2 or 3

Firebolt

Reach for my hand~
Years
Bump! Would like to offer people a chance to get pokes on the 3DS games before online services go down! I can trade anything in my spreadsheet on Switch games as well, so long as they're available in that Pokedex (and alternatively can trade in Home too!).

I'll also do custom shiny breed projects in Sun/Moon for anyone who'd like to help me fill out my shiny dex!

Alex_Among_Foxes

A lover of Foxes
Years
You are trying to get a living shiny Dex in HOME!? Madness... But also really cool! I love to shiny hunt things in Gen 9, so if I find any dupes, I'll check if you need them before tossing them out to a rando!

Firebolt

Reach for my hand~
Years
You are trying to get a living shiny Dex in HOME!? Madness... But also really cool! I love to shiny hunt things in Gen 9, so if I find any dupes, I'll check if you need them before tossing them out to a rando!
Thank you very much! It may be madness but it's all I have left to do, justifying playing the series so to speak. Of course I'm more than willing to trade fairly for whatever shinies you offer!

Alex_Among_Foxes

A lover of Foxes
Years
Thank you very much! It may be madness but it's all I have left to do, justifying playing the series so to speak. Of course I'm more than willing to trade fairly for whatever shinies you offer!

I prefer to hunt my own shinies, so no worries there. In fact, I actually really like having a sort of 'wanted' board of stuff to look for, it helps with deciding what I want to hunt.

Do you have the ability to trade Pokemon from Gen 7 to Gen 9? Because I've got a Pokeball paterned Vivillon my buddy gave me that I'd love to add to the rest of my collection in Violet. Other than that, I just love to hunt things.

Firebolt

Reach for my hand~
Years
I prefer to hunt my own shinies, so no worries there. In fact, I actually really like having a sort of 'wanted' board of stuff to look for, it helps with deciding what I want to hunt.

Do you have the ability to trade Pokemon from Gen 7 to Gen 9? Because I've got a Pokeball paterned Vivillon my buddy gave me that I'd love to add to the rest of my collection in Violet. Other than that, I just love to hunt things.
Do you mean trade something to me on gen 7, and I'll transfer it up to gen 9 for you? Or would you like a Poke Ball Vivillon from gen 7 in gen 9? Either one shouldn't be a problem at all.

Alex_Among_Foxes

A lover of Foxes
Years
Do you mean trade something to me on gen 7, and I'll transfer it up to gen 9 for you? Or would you like a Poke Ball Vivillon from gen 7 in gen 9? Either one shouldn't be a problem at all.

Trading something of mine to you in Gen 7 to be moved to Gen 9. I don't have Bank, nor am I going to give HOME any money, so I'll never be able to transfer them myself sadly.

Alex_Among_Foxes

A lover of Foxes
Years
Easy done!

Awesome! If you have any specific targets you'd like me to focus on first, feel free to PM me with the names! Right now, I'm only hunting in Violet, but there are still plenty of Pokemon to find there!
(also, would you be okay with helping me out with my Deoxys as well? I was unaware that it was unobtainable in the Switch games...)

Firebolt

Reach for my hand~
Years
Awesome! If you have any specific targets you'd like me to focus on first, feel free to PM me with the names! Right now, I'm only hunting in Violet, but there are still plenty of Pokemon to find there!
(also, would you be okay with helping me out with my Deoxys as well? I was unaware that it was unobtainable in the Switch games...)
The effort required for two Pokemon instead of one is very minimal, so it's not a problem! For shiny hunting, I suppose anything from Fidough, Rellor or Glimmet lines would be very desirable. I have the sandwich ingredients to smash out the Paradox Pokemon, it's just a matter of focused effort for them.

Alex_Among_Foxes

A lover of Foxes
Years
The effort required for two Pokemon instead of one is very minimal, so it's not a problem! For shiny hunting, I suppose anything from Fidough, Rellor or Glimmet lines would be very desirable. I have the sandwich ingredients to smash out the Paradox Pokemon, it's just a matter of focused effort for them.

Cool!
And awesome, I'll make those my next targets!

Last edited:
Years
I've got a bunch of spare shinies that are greyed out:

Shiny Dream Ball Galarian Ponyta (SwSh) - A spare shiny that hatched while emptying out my boxes after I already got the 2 I needed.

Shiny female Net Ball Golduck or shiny male Quick Ball Golduck (SV), caught in the wild.

Excess Ultra Wormhole shinies, currently chilling in Home:

Shiny Swellow:
-Timer Ball, Quirky nature, female.
-Luxury Ball, Bashful nature, female.
-Quick Ball, Gentle nature, female.
-Luxury Ball, Careful nature, male.
-Luxury Ball, lonely nature, female.
-Nest Ball, Brave nature, female

Shiny Grumpig:
-Luxury Ball, Hardy nature, male. Own Tempo.
-Luxury Ball, Relaxed nature, male. Thick Fat.

Shiny Heal Ball Medicham.

Shiny Net Ball Swanna.

Shiny male Abomasnow:
-Quick Ball, Bashful nature.
-Premier Ball, Naive nature.

Caught in Legends: Arceus... don't really remember what all the new balls in this game were called lol

Level 18 Naughty male Luxio.

Luxray:
-Level 41 Naughty male.
-Level 36 Modest male.

Level 30 Docile Mothim.

Drifloon:
-Level 4 female, Mild nature.
-Level 10 female, Modest nature.

Level 7 Brave Kricketot

Level 29 Hardy Spheal.

Alex_Among_Foxes

A lover of Foxes
Years
I'm not sure if you needed one or two of each of those, but I hunted 2 of each anyway. The only one I'm missing is one of the Fidoughs, but I have two Rellors, two Glimmets, one Fidough, a Charcadet, and a Tandemaus for you. (going off of your unchecked shinies on your list)

Last edited:
Days
I'm going to edit out this post so as not to accidentally set this thread up for hijacking again--sorry about that. Phininja, I'll send you a private message about the vivillion, but we should not talk about it in this thread!

Last edited:

Firebolt

Reach for my hand~
Years
I'm not sure if you needed one or two of each of those, but I hunted 2 of each anyway. The only one I'm missing is one of the Fidoughs, but I have two Rellors, two Glimmets, one Fidough, a Charcadet, and a Tandemaus for you. (going off of your unchecked shinies on your list)
"Aye could you be any slower Firebolt!"

Forgive me for the late reply. Initially I was more than happy to help you with transferring your pokes without needing anything in return, and if you still need that then I will still stand by that. I think the shinies you caught should be compensated for fairly.

I realise you would like to catch your own shinies, but are you interested in Apriballs or otherwise hard to get items by any chance? I'm able to get a decent amount of whichever you like, so feel free to ask for what interests you the most!

Firebolt

Reach for my hand~
Years
I've got a bunch of spare shinies that are greyed out:
I'm definitely interested in Ponyta if it's still available! I'll need to double check on some more in the morning, but in the meantime is there anything that caught your eye? My previous post about Apriballs and whatnot is applicable here too!

Alex_Among_Foxes

A lover of Foxes
Years
"Aye could you be any slower Firebolt!"

Forgive me for the late reply. Initially I was more than happy to help you with transferring your pokes without needing anything in return, and if you still need that then I will still stand by that. I think the shinies you caught should be compensated for fairly.

I realise you would like to catch your own shinies, but are you interested in Apriballs or otherwise hard to get items by any chance? I'm able to get a decent amount of whichever you like, so feel free to ask for what interests you the most!

No problem, I've just kept them in one of my boxes for when you had time lol.

I had some help with the important transfers already, but I'll ask you about it again if there are any more that come to mind as important.

I'll keep the offer in mind in the event I have trouble getting a specific ball, but thanks to the printing machine in the DLC, I havent had too much issue getting what I need.
And I honestly just like to hunt them lol, and having a 'wanted' list helps me focus on actually doing it, and also gives me a target! I do still need to know if you are looking for a 'true' living Dex, or if it's just a 'one and done' sort of thing like I'm doing with mine. Because I'm hunting multiples of what you're missing on your list right now.

Back