• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Theme League Gyms (NOW OPEN TO CHALLENGERS)

Skippy the Great

BovineBruiser!
Years
    • Seen May 29, 2012
    @elheroscuro: You are added.
    @ everyone: We need at least two more for the E-4 and then we can open this up to everyone. We have eleven gym leaders, though, so If a couple of you would like to step up and try for an E-4 spot, PM me.

Skippy the Great

BovineBruiser!
    Years
    • Seen May 29, 2012
    Beings that I am trying to get this league started, and the first time I battled against Shadow of Fear, it was a draw, I am going to give him an E-4 spot if he wants it. After that, I will still need one more. It was a draw, but the only reason I got that draw was a critical hit with my last poke that was holding a Life Orb. So Shadow, if you want a spot in the E-4, just ask, and you can have it.

Skippy the Great

BovineBruiser!
    Years
    • Seen May 29, 2012
    *EDIT* @ everyone: elheroscuro is now in the E-4. He walked over me and won, 3-0.

@ firekid115: Yes. Gimme a few and I will change it on the front page.

@ everyone: I did some researching on a few of my Poke's that I thought might be hacks, and I found some, and have since deleted them from my Platinum game pack. This has made three of my grand prizes change, as well. The prizes list have been changed to the following...

Milotic (WCS), UT, Lvl 50 Timid, Flame Orb

Metagross (Red's), UT, Lvl 62 Brave, Occa Berry

Shaymin (Movie11), UT, Lvl 50, Timid, Micle Berry

Mewtwo (252 EV's in Sp. Atk and Speed) Lvl. 100, Timid, Petaya Berry

Mew (MYSTRY) (EV's are random) Lvl. 100, Impish, White Herb

Lugia (Distant Land) (252 EV's in HP and Sp. Atk.) Lvl. 100, Modest, Power Herb

Mewtwo, Mew, and Lugia were on the original prize list, Milotic, Metagross, and Shaymin are the replacements for the hacks I found out about. I have updated this on the front page, as well. Sorry for the inconveience this has been to anyone. I am glad I found this out before I started spreading them around as legit prizes.

Last edited:

Skippy the Great

BovineBruiser!
    Years
    • Seen May 29, 2012
    @ Sonyfx: We need to get our batte under way A.S.A.P. I need to know if you got your Wi-Fi cable yet.
    @ Shadow of Fear: Your are now listed in the E-4
    @ Everyone else: We need one for the E-4 to be complete to challengers, and two more if any of the Gym Leaders want to try to win the league for themselves.

El Héroe Oscuro

IG: elheroeoscuro
    Years
  • Two things: 1.) I think you forgot to change the Pokmeon I was offering for the win against me, I was offering Shiny DD Totodile, and 2.) Can you add Species and Evasion Clauses to the rulese? Thank you ^^

Giratina the master

A Member looking for ROM help
    Years
    • Seen Feb 8, 2010
    Major lag =[...............this might be a while

Giratina, whyd you disconnect?
    i dint disconnect it must have been cuz my wi-fi at night it screws up so lets try again and man i was a major lag but that one was a draw thats how we should put it i made 1 fiant and you made one to but lets try today in day my wi-fi dosent lag so just wait till my mom comes and we battle

Skippy the Great

BovineBruiser!
    Years
    • Seen May 29, 2012
    Well...we were close to starting this, it seems, but Amaranthine backed out. We only need one more to get this started up. Tell your friends, and have them tell their friends, as well. :P

Shadow of Fears

The Shadow Trainer
    Years
  • i dint disconnect it must have been cuz my wi-fi at night it screws up so lets try again and man i was a major lag but that one was a draw thats how we should put it i made 1 fiant and you made one to but lets try today in day my wi-fi dosent lag so just wait till my mom comes and we battle/QUOTE]

actualy im pretty sure I ko'd 2 Dialga and someone before that, cause you led with dialga switched him i killed that switch cant remember wht it was for the life of me but u pulled out dialga again and i ko'd dialga and we got dc'd. Umbreon was fully cursed and aqua ringed, you tell me a legend from sinnoh tht can kill that, regardless yeah i guess a rematch is in order.

Back