• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

the thread that makes France look good

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aurafire

provider of cake
    Years
    Aura's mom is hawt

I miss Mobile. No, really. Stop giggling. She had the Victreebel all the time. It was like sims, except disturbing.

Of course she is. Where do you think I got my amazing good looks?

Mobile...was entertaining to say the least, but an all-around pain in the ass to S&M >.>

.Aero

Tell Me I'm A Screwed Up Mess
    Years
    Is the PC server back up yet?

And I must not remember Mobile...*goes to find profile to see if I remember*.\

Unless it's the wrong person, it says he only has five posts and all five of them were pretty pointless...

Last edited:

ABYAY

Advancing the Yarzan species
    Years
    As of around 2 AM (GMT -4), Pokemon Mysidia is back up. Thanks goodness too, I can finally hop back on a server.

I looked back through this thread and found...

Spoiler:

.............I laughed so hard.

Spoiler:

^____________^

Last edited:

Dark Azelf

☽𖤐☾𓃶𐕣
    Years
    • Seen today
    Did anyone miss how this post can be made so wrong ?

Mobile Tsk should be top >.>

Oh come on Aquilae, isnt that a little much ? You want Mobile Tsk 'ON TOP' ? AAAAAA looool @__@

Im kidding. XD

Anyways im glad the server is back up. ^_^

Years
    • Seen Feb 1, 2010
    As of around 2 AM (GMT -4), Pokemon Mysidia is back up. Thanks goodness too, I can finally hop back on a server.

I looked back through this thread and found...

Spoiler:

.............I laughed so hard.

Spoiler:

^____________^
    lol , if sims saw this he will flood the S&M with :

Spoiler:

Years
    • Seen Feb 1, 2010
    I just got a question about the PC server , is there going to be an NU Ladder in it ?

.Aero

Tell Me I'm A Screwed Up Mess
    Years
    I just got a question about the PC server , is there going to be an NU Ladder in it ?

It would be a nice addition considering my new obsession. :( I've been using my NU team in UU just because there's no NU ladder on any of the servers.

Years
    Speaking of ladders, my Smogon account seems to gain a rating very slowly, now. At least, it's slower than it used to be. I seem to get about 2 pts a win...

For those of you who have gotten on the leaderboard, how long do you find it takes to get that far?

Dark Azelf

☽𖤐☾𓃶𐕣
    Years
    • Seen today
    To get onto the leaderboard (top 50) it only takes me like a few hours, but to get into top 5/10 if im being serious like 2/3 days of on and off laddering.

Pokedra

Retired
    Years
    • Seen Aug 21, 2016
    Archer, it also depends on how much your opponent has as well and there's something to do with votality or something which should be on some Smogon guide.

I've not made it to any of the standard leaderboards yet, I nearly got onto the OU one but got haxed and gave up. I'm currently 34th on the Suspect ladder but that isn't really an acheivement XD

Last edited:

Salvation

To be saved.
    Years
    The highest Ive ever gotten was 1450 for the OU Ladder and it seemed liked it took forever =(

That and my rating dropped when I got rid of Mantine

Years
    • Seen Aug 8, 2012
    Time for me venture into the UU zone, a whole new metagame with a whole bunch of new broken Pokes to abuse / hate on =)

luke

Master of the Elements
    Years
    We're no longer welcomed on the Mysidia Server. So if you frequent PC, it would be best to avoid it from now on.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back