• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

the thread that makes France look good

Status
Not open for further replies.

.Gamer

»»───knee─►
    Years
    And it's SO hard to remove Heatran/Infernape/Scizor from play. :|
    Like it matters if it's killed by a Luvdisc Tackle, it isn't supposed to take hits and it isn't taking any hits.

And I could use your argument for any Pokémon lol
    SCIZOR IS TERRIBLE IT'S KILLED BY A CYNDAQUIL EMBER. ALSO, HEATRAN KILLS IT. MAGNEZONE DESTROYTS IT. ANYTHING WITH A FIRE ATTACK/MAGNET PULL.

I never said they weren't easy, but Weavile not a good sweeper. Just slap a CB on it, give it a jolly nature, revenge kill, and switch out. Its not good for SD. Everyone knows it. I never said Scizor/Ape/Tran were perfect, but they are better than weavile. I would rather have Mamoswine than weavile, it has Ice Shard, higher attack, and has better defenses.

I see CB Weedle over CB Caterpie. Becauz Weedle can absorb teh toxic spikez.

Moltres111

<- Serious business.
    Years
    Scarf Wobb is mine.

It's awesome because it can Encore Lugias that are trying to use Whirlwind faster than other Wobbs.
    Beat that.

And then, because Wobb is awesome, it completely forgets about being choiced and goes directly for the Shadow Ball.

:D

.Aero

Tell Me I'm A Screwed Up Mess
    Years
    *puts random choice item on random pokemon* <- I am hilarious.

BHAHAHAHAHA GOOD ONE AURA :D

Anyway, let's get to a real topic, like stall being completely ruined in NU. I know, probably no one cares/likes NU, but I love it for some reason (maybe because the sheer number of pokemon that inhabit it).

So basically, what do you think of the Qwil/Queen/Cloy moving up UU thing can actually do to it? Without those two, I don't even think there's another T-Spiker worth using....

lol, I just looked it up and we have the choice of: Venomoth (I've used it before), Ariados, and Beedrill... :P Stop using Queen/Qwil/Cloy everyone! Make them go back to NU please.

Dark Azelf

☽𖤐☾𓃶𐕣
    Years
    • Seen yesterday
    BHAHAHAHAHA GOOD ONE AURA :D

Anyway, let's get to a real topic, like stall being completely ruined in NU. I know, probably no one cares/likes NU, but I love it for some reason (maybe because the sheer number of pokemon that inhabit it).

So basically, what do you think of the Qwil/Queen/Cloy moving up UU thing can actually do to it? Without those two, I don't even think there's another T-Spiker worth using....

lol, I just looked it up and we have the choice of: Venomoth (I've used it before), Ariados, and Beedrill... :P Stop using Queen/Qwil/Cloy everyone! Make them go back to NU please.

the thread that makes France look good

-used spikes-

Daeva Okami-Luca

∞Protector∞
    Years
    I never said they weren't easy, but Weavile not a good sweeper. Just slap a CB on it, give it a jolly nature, revenge kill, and switch out. Its not good for SD. Everyone knows it. I never said Scizor/Ape/Tran were perfect, but they are better than weavile. I would rather have Mamoswine than weavile, it has Ice Shard, higher attack, and has better defenses.

I see CB Weedle over CB Caterpie. Becauz Weedle can absorb teh toxic spikez.

Agh...I couldnt decide between weedlez and burmy. I was going to say weedle, but didnt want to follow the caterpillar pattern

Dark Azelf

☽𖤐☾𓃶𐕣
    Years
    • Seen yesterday
    Ok, before this goes any further

CATERPIE, MAGIKARP, BIDOOF, CB WOBBY OR ANY OTHER RETARDED POKEMON IS NOT FUNNY.

Years
    • Seen Aug 8, 2012
    SHUT UP OH MY GOD THIS IS POSSIBLY THE WORST CHAT I'VE EVER SEEN IN MY ENTIRE LIFE I ACTUALLY CUT MYSELF AND AM WILLING TO POST PHOTOS IF IT GETS YOU TO STOP AAAAAAAA

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
    Years
    I'll unlock this when my migraine subsides.
    I woke up to find the last shoddy message before disconnection was a request by you to lock, I was like "what the hell O_o" ... then I saw the last page. :x

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back