• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

the thread that makes France look good

Status
Not open for further replies.

SquirtleGirl

Pokémon: 10 years + Counting..
Years
  • [Lucains Bronzong and any others you could encounter]
    Gyarados [Water/Flying Type] = Avoids Earthquake + Flamethrower and Surf Spam = Dead Bronzong.

Probably not a new strategy but I'm posting it just in case XD

*looks at above posts*

I feel like I'm interrupting, but I didn't want to make a new thread and annoy theMods -.-

Fire Wolf

it's as humid as a sauna, boy!
    Years
  • Ah, ingame, everything works fine. Even a Plusle who's level 100 with right attacks can defeat the E4. We only discuss competitive battling here :P Also, Flamethrower and Surf = Poor attacks on Gyarados seeing it's crap Sp. Atk stats.

Aurafire

provider of cake
    Years
  • I feel like I'm interrupting, but I didn't want to make a new thread and annoy theMods -.-

That's ok, this thread is just for general chatting and stuff. If you have a question about strategies, you can use the Request a Moveset / Simple Q&A thread. ^___^

.Aero

Tell Me I'm A Screwed Up Mess
    Years
  • Useless. You should have seen what I also tried, but it also happens to be taken. ~_~ Lemme look for the symbol:

Æro

.Gamer

»»───knee─►
    Years
  • the thread that makes France look good

LOOK WHO IS ALIVE!!!!!!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back