• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

the thread that makes France look good

Status
Not open for further replies.

Salvation

To be saved.
Years
  • Im over in the battle factory ^^

Though getting swept by Phanpy sucks =/

and a dusclops ._.

Last edited:

Skip Shot

I'm back. I think.
    Years
  • New CoroCoro scans are out! Apparently Entei/Raikou/Suicune are all getting new moves in promo events when pre-ordering the Zoroark movie tickets. Raikou and Suicune's new moves aren't that competitive (Zap Cannon/ Sheer Cold what?), but Entei gets a very interesting addition: Flare Blitz.

Discuss?

Anti

return of the king
    Years
  • I wonder if this will finally prove Entei still sucks even with Flare Blitz?

Well considering its Latias/Tyranitar/Vaporeon/Swampert/Salamence/Suicune/Gyarados/Infernape/Heatran/Stealth Rock/weather/Pokemon/metagame weak I would really hope so!

Entei lol

Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Mar 29, 2019
    Lol @ entei
    Even in NU I doubt we'll be seeing that many successful physical sets, as thick fat miltank and slowking, the main walls, will still resist it xD
    Eh, guess it'll just remain a subpar calm mind-er :/

I think I already know the answer to this, but I just stopped in to ask...
    So, did the mentor thing-y die already/a while ago? o3o

...oh and ew I just noticed, eruption tran will always be quiet :S
    I don't know much, but I guess it'll have to be scarf in most cases then...

Last edited:

Dark Azelf

☽𖤐☾𓃶𐕣
    Years
    • Seen today
    It wont be Quiet nature on the server. Game Freak can go screw themselves, too many times have they messed up good things. I.e they give us the Rotoms, but we cant us them on wifi, i mean i pay good money for the game and they stop people using a legit pokemon for some unknown stupid reason. "I wonder why all the good battlers have moved onto shoddy" >_> lol

.Gamer

»»───knee─►
    Years
  • On the Legendary beasts, im using Zap Cannon Raikou on a Gravity team, for poops and giggles. Entei is still gonna be NU (just bump it to NFE it will still be bad, lol) and Suicune is banned, "cool nintendo". And on Eruption tran, its still hard to use, because it needs massive amounts of spin/wish support.

Opposite Day

too old for name changes
    Years
  • I've found a close to foolproof way to make Azelf crap on the TTar leads designed to kick its behinds: CB BOOM elf!
    CB 252 Adamant boom vs 252 HP Tar: (99.01% - 116.58%)

No chesto rest for you ;D

Anti

return of the king
    Years
  • X cuse me?

Vileplume can Teeter Dance any Skarmory. they can then use Ice Beam in order to inflict a Burn that drains douuble the health every turn - if you get to move, since parahx activates EVERY TURN.

skarmory used taunt

skarmory used spikes

skarmory used whirlwind

=(

sims796

We're A-Comin', Princess!
    Years
  • This is why you fail, anti.

Vileplume's intimidomination ability prevents the use of fail moves. In fact, it's so powerful, it prevents fail pokemon, so Skar wyouldn't be out in the first place.

Know what, it prevents fail trainers as well, so you lose automatically. Hell, why are we even talking? You sux. You all sux.

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
    Years
  • This is why you fail, anti.

Vileplume's intimidomination ability prevents the use of fail moves. In fact, it's so powerful, it prevents fail pokemon, so Skar wyouldn't be out in the first place.

Know what, it prevents fail trainers as well, so you lose automatically. Hell, why are we even talking? You sux. You all sux.
    Love you too, pumpkin.

Celebi says hi, by the way.

lavaoutpour

Scizor Master
    Years
    • Seen Mar 16, 2013
    I had a question. Would it be a good idea to pair up a rhyperior with a gastrodon(storm drain) in double battle? It would be awesome if you could answer me back on my profile. thanks

Opposite Day

too old for name changes
    Years
  • Thing is, Rhyperior and Gastrodon both have one similar weak in Grass, which his them for 4x damage, and to top it off, Storm Drain doesn't even prevent the user from taking damage from Water attacks :/ So while it might be a good idea to do so vs a team of, say double water absorbers, I'm fairly certain that 1) Gastrodon will die at one of the first turns, due to it taking Surf damage all the time, and 2) one of the W/Absorbers would carry a Grass attack just to deal w/ water absorbers, so yeah..

Years
  • Quick question about something I'm confused about:

I see a lot of teams that have multiple pokemon with leftovers, but it was my understanding that there's an item clause in the official metagame rules. Does leftovers not apply, or are these certain teams not concerned about the rules?

Thanks

.Gamer

»»───knee─►
    Years
  • Not only is today the release day for HG/SS, its also a far more important day.

its!

P
    the thread that makes France look good
    I DAY!

So we all get to act irrational for one whole day!

I'm such a dork. lol

Fire Wolf

it's as humid as a sauna, boy!
    Years
  • Quick question about something I'm confused about:

I see a lot of teams that have multiple pokemon with leftovers, but it was my understanding that there's an item clause in the official metagame rules. Does leftovers not apply, or are these certain teams not concerned about the rules?

Thanks
    People can have an Item Clause in place, but Item Clause isn't included in the standard rules.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back