• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: The Underground Hangout: Press "F" for jdthebud

Klippy

L E G E N D of
Years
  • I'm trying to figure out how to do my next game. I've got three or four ideas capable of being done, but low motivation to work on 'em. :P

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
  • Even when I was stalking this place for weeks, I've been much more interested in GMing than playing (although F&L has turned out to be great fun - thanks Naku!), so I've started preparing a game for when F&L finishes: Pop Culture Asylum, where various figures in pop culture with connections to (or issues with) mental health are all in one place and have to figure out who's sane and who to lobotomise. Characters so far include Frasier Crane, Nurse Ratched, the Joker and Emily Dickinson.

I've worked out most of the roles/abilities, but need to actually learn CSS for the first time in my life. The horror! Hopefully should be good to go when F&L finishes.

Years
  • Even when I was stalking this place for weeks, I've been much more interested in GMing than playing (although F&L has turned out to be great fun - thanks Naku!), so I've started preparing a game for when F&L finishes: Pop Culture Asylum, where various figures in pop culture with connections to (or issues with) mental health are all in one place and have to figure out who's sane and who to lobotomise. Characters so far include Frasier Crane, Nurse Ratched, the Joker and Emily Dickinson.

I've worked out most of the roles/abilities, but need to actually learn CSS for the first time in my life. The horror! Hopefully should be good to go when F&L finishes.

You don't really need CSS so long as your post is well organised but if you're really worried about that I can help you with it as many others can.

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
  • It's more that CSS was always something that I wanted to learn, but never had the fire in my belly in order to get off my ass and actually learn it for myself! Now I have a good excuse to start. But thanks for the offer of assistance, GP.

Wicked3DS

[b]Until the very end.[/b]
    Years
  • Please tell me the only reason we don't have a new game is because we have GMs on cooldowns...

Abby

#freecoffee
    Years
  • We need a mafia game to solve this! Whoever wins becomes the new moderator!

Rig it in my favour bbs

Years
  • I could use some flavor ideas for a small game.

asdfmovie_2__pie_flavour_by_hehoe-d5ttq8m.png

Years
  • Gimme a list of 20 pies. Right now.

Would you like them divided into sweet and savoury

Edit: I did it anyway

Sweet Pies
    Apple Pie
    Banoffee Pie
    Blackberry Pie
    Black-Bottom Pie
    Blueberry Pie
    Buko Pie
    Bundevara
    Cherry Pie
    Chess Pie
    Chiffon Pie
    Cream Pie
    Custard Pie
    Fried Pie
    Fruit Mince Pie
    Key Lime Pie
    Lemon Pie
    Lemon Meringue Pie
    Pecan Pie
    Pumpkin Pie
    Rhubarb Pie
    Shoofly Pie
    Strawberry Pie
    Sugar Pie
    Sweet Potato Pie

Savoury Pies
    Bacon and Egg Pie
    Butter Pie
    Chicken and Mushroom Pie
    Corned Beef Pie
    Game Pie
    Fish Pie
    Frito Pie
    Homity Pie
    Meat Pie
    Pasty (debatable)
    Pizza
    Pork Pie
    Pot Pie
    Quiche
    Scotch Pie
    Curry Pie
    Stargazy Pie
    Steak Pie
    Steak and Kidney Pie
    Tourtiere

For a more complete list: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_pies,_tarts_and_flans

Edit 2: Oh you only wanted 20... oh well.

Last edited:

Ullion

[color=#00cc99][i]Simic Synthesis[/i][/color]
    Years
  • I am astounded by your wonderful list of delicious pies. I bow down to your greatness.

Last edited by a moderator:
    Back