• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Uprising: Fighting the Pokémon Extermination (OOC Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

PIKACHU DOES KUNGFU!

working out the kinks ;D
    Years
    • Seen Dec 21, 2009
    This sounds ilke a very interesting RPG. I would join, but it's a little late now. If you were to ever have an Epilouge or another version of this, do tell me! I would surely join :D! [/random]

Years
    • Age 31
    • AU
    • Seen Feb 18, 2023
    Yeah, there's a sequal coming up very soon! (when i say soon, at the rate we're going, probably 2 months herpderp) unless you can make a small appearance as part of the guardians. But you'll have to wait for Mira.

Zeph.

Casual Player, Silly Username
    Years
    Uh oh, the RP's asleep again :P

*Hit's the RP over the head with a shovel to wake it up* ^^

Years
    • Age 31
    • AU
    • Seen Feb 18, 2023
    :( i hope we hurry uppppp Mira said there was something else awesome gonna happen.

I'm waiting mostly for Mira and Sweet I guess. HERPDERP I HOPE THIS DOESN'T DIE *joins zeph with the shovels*

Mira

restless spirit
    Years
    glehglehglehgleh....

WHAT ARE YOU GUYS DOING?! YOU DON'T WANT TO WAKE UP THE ZOMBIES, DO YOU?!!?!?!?!?
    *ground shudders*
    *facepalm*

Seriously guys, compared to all the other stops, this is just a power-nap. But I have a three-day vacation now, so I'll work on it ;)

(besides, with the twist I have... y'all might want to hide behind your respective boxes O.o')

Sweet Dreams

[I]are made of these~[/I]
    Years
    Uh... I might not be able to post for a while since the laptop I was using kinda... broke. It was five years old anyhow, so that might be why. I won't be able to get internet access for a while now, so... sorry! ^^'

Besides, I don't have much to post, seeing as Sar's kinda unconscious and dying and too tired to dream. Um... lessee... I give Maddaye my full permission to bunny her Pokemon while I'm MIA. I think that's all.

And Mira's right. This doesn't even count as falling asleep; I think it's basically just taking a breather after your hyperactivity during the fight. XD Relax. We should be almost there unless Mira plans to kill us all. *grabs shovel and starts banging it on the zombies* DIE!!!! (...again)

Mira

restless spirit
    Years
    O.o'

I never thought I'd see the week we go without witty banter...

Should I just finish this up now, guys? There's not really much we can do and I'm doing NaNoWriMo next month, so I think it'd be best to have this finished.

Zeph.

Casual Player, Silly Username
    Years
    Yea, we should probably just end by having us all being taken away to a safer place or something :P

Sweet Dreams

[I]are made of these~[/I]
    Years
    What? Um... that seems kinda... anticlimactic?

I just really wanted Sar to say goodbye to Josh. She's leaving by herself after she gets better and will not under any circumstances either let Josh come along or go with him. She's not mad or anything, just...

Okay, the rp has officially actually gone to sleep. Either we rouse it soon or it will fall deeper and become dustier until it reaches the point of no return.

dream's-epilogue

Worthless
    Years
    Well, okay, then. Made it to the end...! Shocking, huh!

Hey, Sweet? Next time around, let's try to have some warmer relationship between our chara's, okay? I'll try my best to make Kij behave ^_^ he'll be a bit different next time around, so taht might help...

=O WE NEED A PARTY TO CELEBRATE!

Years
    • Age 31
    • AU
    • Seen Feb 18, 2023
    YEAH. I can't wait to make Josh even less of an idiot and Ashi actually have feelings once she gets a BOYFRIEND. yeah we made it.

so how does this thing end?

oh and i was going to do Nanowrimo too but november is such a crappy time :c

Mira

restless spirit
    Years
    I'll give you time to post after me so that you can take care of things (*cough* duck *cough*) and yes, we will be escaping through the tunnel.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back