• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The User Appreciation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

BlazingCobaltX

big mood. bye
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jun 19, 2019
Everyone I (ir)regularly talk to on the Discords because I didn't think I'd feel at my place there (with everyone being longtime members and all) but I felt surprisingly welcomed from the moment I entered. It's now almost a year since I became active on PC and it's been a great time.

Years
Anyway my birthday was yesterday so thanks to everyone who wished me for it. So thanks, 5q, Josh, Fletch, fox, zach incineroar, bela, rabi, christos, rika, angie, bay alexison, Jake, rad, chase, sawsbuck, dakota, zeostar, alex, soap, graine, went, zelda, and spin!

Last edited:

EC

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jul 1, 2022
Just wanted to shout out Rabinov and everyone in DubCity today. Moments like that are why I joined this website. Just a chill time, listening to awesome music for hours, with great friends.

El Héroe Oscuro

IG: elheroeoscuro
Years
I'm positive I don't appreciate your love of avocado.

You mean you don?t like people like this

giphy.gif

smocks

fiat lux
Years
don?t bring in the guacamole icon into this she is living her best life

but s/o to matt making a certain someone happy <33

Reactions: Cay
Years
I appreciate everyone who is willing to ban user: Disturbed

I appreciate TY for appreciating everyone who wants to ban user: Disturbed

This can be arranged with an appropriate bribe.

Shout out to purplecicada and Rainbow it's been an absolute blast having you two join the RPB so I'm hoping you stick around.

TY

This can be arranged with an appropriate bribe.

Shout out to purplecicada and Rainbow it's been an absolute blast having you two join the RPB so I'm hoping you stick around.

See this is why we have been friends for so long, we understand each other.

How about 5 pesos?

purplecicada

Distortion Wyrm
Years
Alright. This is a long(ish) one, and I'm a pretty awkward person so I'm hoping this doesn't come out super awkward or anything. ps. Some names will be repeated here but I felt it wouldn't be relevant to shove them into the same part

Firstly, in no particular order (as I appreciate you all so much equally):
Major shoutouts to the following: Raffy98, Rainbow, Fletch, Rabinov, gimmepie, Kitty, Archy, Genever, and mew_nani.
The past week or so has been slightly difficult for me, but all of these wonderful people have been able to help me through it (especially solving issues etc.), and I don't know exactly how much I can express my gratitude to these people. I want to keep this as short as possible, because I could probably write essays upon essays about each and every one of these individuals listed here. Throughout the past week, all of them have shown me true friendship and have helped me solve things I find challenging. After getting close to some of these people the past week, I realised there are people out there who can actually care about you, and I realised all of these people are irreplaceable in my heart. I love each and every one of you! <3

Secondly, I'd like to thank both gimmepie and Kitty for introducing me to the RPT, as well as everyone in the discord who have just accepted me there and have made me feel very welcome. I hope to get to know you all a bit better! You're all very nice people. :)

Thirdly, I'd like to thank Raffy98, Rainbow, and Kitty for being super patient with me in showing me the ropes for CSS, as well as some coding so I could learn how to understand some things better. :')

I'd also like to say a warm thank you to Degure (not sure of his PC name, although I'm probably friends with him), Disturbed, TY (again idk his PC name), and Rainbow for the fun gaming sessions we have all had on various games -- and in Tiger's case, chats about gaming (as, when this post was created, we hadn't actually gamed together) as they have been fun, too! -- as well as many more sessions. I'm looking forward to many more.

Limey chan (hopefully I didn't butcher his name), too, for always making me laugh with his silly comments on Discord, and just genuinely being a nice guy and super fun to be around! I hope to get to know you more, you're a wonderful person.

Everyone on PC discord for being such fun to talk to and be around. This includes Her, stars, Rukario, Josephine, Goo, Radiating, Melody, basically everyone I've mentioned before, the moderoids, Soapy ?, and many more. You've made my Discord experience 100 times better.

Lastly to Raffy98 for being an amazing, supportive boyfriend. There are many amazing things I could say about you, but I can't put them into words. I appreciate you a lot!!

Raffy98

[color=#2d9bce][b][span="font-family: 'century got
Years
Lastly to Raffy98 for being an amazing, supportive boyfriend. There are many amazing things I could say about you, but I can't put them into words. I appreciate you a lot!!

damn allergies they make my eyes tear up... I love you muchly Nicki. ? You're the best.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back