• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Wadnering Thred of Increbidle Drunkyness

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
    Years
    that awkward moment where i see a thread that was in staff forums

and not sure if this is what you guys do in the staff forums all day, or just an act like in 2012

Half and half.

Like this is what happens when there is a full moon and Klippy is around.

Especially the latter.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Who started the first incredible/y wandering thread?

Her

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    2009? was it really that (relatively) recent
    god
    i thought it was some ancient tradition started eons before

Years
    Cooool, he was my inspiration for having a long silly username :p

Never forget Red's Hawt Chibi Pelippers... but then there was also that brief period Andy had a crazy long name as well.

Remember The Artist Formerly Known As Shining Raichu? I think that was the longest username of them all... to the point it actually broke the postbit. It was definitely not going to survive and he ended up having to cut it down again.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Never forget Red's Hawt Chibi Pelippers... but then there was also that brief period Andy had a crazy long name as well.

Remember The Artist Formerly Known As Shining Raichu? I think that was the longest username of them all... to the point it actually broke the postbit. It was definitely not going to survive and he ended up having to cut it down again.
    Thinking about changing back in 2015 for a while and waste my supporter extra thingy to get back to Adventure when I tire of it, mahaha.

And yeah, sometimes limits just stop existing :D

Amaruuk

[span="letter-spacing: -2px;"][b]└──[/b]►[/span]TY
    Years
    • Age 35
    • She/Her
    • Seen May 16, 2024
    Oooh mentioning would be cool. Also I don't think I ever posted in one of these back in the day so now's as good a time as any. I stake this post in the name of... IDK birds or something.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    What really gets me thinking is what would happen for PC in 2015?

pls make tagging, mentioning, like in blogs, and more happen :3
    Probably everyone get pink usernames at some point. It's destiny.

Years
    Has that happened more than once?

There was that time a while ago back in 2013 where Sheep, Fairy, Jellicent♀ and Sydian (highlighting them all like this since they were all regular mods back then) all had salmon pink usernames in their postbits for a brief period.

Sadly they were never made to last due to all the coding issues that came with it. At least Dustin aka Jellicent♀ enjoyed having a pink name while it lasted, given his love towards the color.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    What is this thread?
    I goes around the forum or? I noticed it once before but havent really payed any attention to it.
    Yeah. Suddenly it's in a new forum and you should keep discussion related to whatever place it is currently in. Should ;)

We kind of lost track of the last thread.

Omicron

the day was mine
    Years
    Whoever the mod of the section the thread is in! It'll spend random periods of time in each forum and it'll visit another then.

Back