• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: the water closet closet

Status
Not open for further replies.

pkmin3033

I'll be alone from tomorrow until Wednesday so I'm content...at least I'll get some peace and quiet.

12 days until my birthday ;-;

Years
    • Seen Feb 9, 2024
    This week has been the worst ever. Sorry to be a Debbie Downer. I lost Mom on Monday afternoon unexpectedly. :(

pkmin3033

I'm glad you have someone you can rely for support during what must be a difficult time. I know it'll probably take a while but I hope things improve for you in the future.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    This week has been the worst ever. Sorry to be a Debbie Downer. I lost Mom on Monday afternoon unexpectedly. :(
    My deepest condolences. I hope you will be alright, but I cannot even imagine what you are going through right now.

budube

Hi I'm Cube
    Years
    • Age 24
    • She / They
    • Seen May 21, 2024
    Oh Caite I'm so sorry for your loss. I hope you're doing ok and get through it soon :(

Years
    hey what's up tonight dcc

i should probably... like... sleep soon as it's 1 am but i wanted to say hi

( also i really hope things get better caite!! i feel awful that it happened ;_; )

Last edited:
    Years
    *bursts in* I'M HYYYYYYPER!

Okay, so you know how my school is doing a mock Harry Potter....thing? First Quidditch game of the season is later. GO HUFFLEPUFF! I'm a beater for the game btw. Any other proud Hufflepuffs around the PC?

Years
    i mean im not really that into harry potter like that anymore i just know what my house is

im not an avid follower of the series anymore rip

pkmin3033

Hasn't there been a Harry Potter RPG in development for like forever now? I get the feeling that miiiiight pop up as a next generation title at this rate.

I can't remember what my house was when I did the Pottermore thing that was such a long time ago. xD

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back