• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: the water closet closet

Status
Not open for further replies.

pkmin3033

I never actually did Ultra Moon's postgame...I got fed up with the game after I finished it and never looked into it. Maybe I will in a future replay if I ever get around to it. xD

Years
    I liked it bc it took a while, I had ultra sun and they were like OH YOU HAVE TO CATCH BLACEPHALON but the bitch was annoying as hell and kept fainting itself with Mind Blown

Years
    Yeah, Alola was cool I guess....but enough about gen 7, my gen 8 game (Sword to be exact) will be with me Christmas Eve (don't ask why it got delayed. Long story). What should be my goal/theme for my travel log? .... And yes, I plan to make a travel log here.

Years
    a good friend of mine got me Shield so i shall get started on it soon. o: im both excited and nervous because i already spoiled myself for most of the pokemon and whatnot and i was swarmed with all the negativity and cynicism so...i want to see myself how this game is!

Years
    I tried to avoid spoilers, but alas I failed. Also, with the game's mixed bagged reviews, and me being an all around Pokefan, I want to see for myself. Excited for whatever the journey throws at me.

Years
    • Seen Feb 9, 2024
    I'll be getting my friend Sword for Christmas but he has no clue. And I need to get it without him knowing which will be hard.

pkmin3033

I have to admit...one thing I kinda wanna do, low-key, is get a living dex in Gen VI, doing it all myself. I'd have to play ORAS and XY three times each though...idk if I have the energy to make that kind of commitment. xD

...although I am now FREE for two weeks! I go back to work on January 6th. There will be many games played during this time. Probably more than a few bought, too.

pkmin3033

I am not, unfortunately, getting paid for my 2 weeks. My holiday pay gets added into my pay as a percentage at the end of every month...I am going to be a little light for January and February as a result, and I was a little light when I was paid today too for the holiday I took last month. But it's worth it to take a proper end-of-year break I think...especially with how stressful 2019 has been.

pkmin3033

Maybe I'll request something...if I can pick a theme. I'm kinda in-between themes at the moment, haha. I also can't seem to use the "Clear All" function on my profile layout...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back