• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: the water closet closet

Status
Not open for further replies.

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    Good you're not feeling bad anymore!! I slept crummy last night but I'm gonna knock the heck out this evening!!

Years
    Guys, I need to know something...is Amazon reputable? My mom bought me Pokemon Sword there because she wanted to avoid the crowds at the store. I know it's normally $59.99, but she bought it for $56 instead. It's not coming to the house until December 22nd. So, is there something wrong with this picture or am I worried for nothing?

pkmin3033

Amazon is reputatble, but the marketplace sellers on there may not necessarily be. It's worth asking if she bought it from Amazon directly or from someone on Amazon, and if the latter, what their feedback as a seller is like.

That said, I don't think you have anything to worry about quite yet - it's the Christmas period, so the postal service is going to be working overtime. Amazon have their own courier service now, but they'll be stretched to the limit as well I think. You can keep track of the order online - don't panic unless it misses the estimated delivery date.

Years
    Eh I won't worry anymore. I think i'd still prefer the older games to this one even though I never played gen 8. Plus, I can't access the internet on my Switch soooooo yeah there's that.

Gen 2 for life *makes peace sign*

ignore my username, i'm changing it when they get the username changes up and running in May.

Years
    Honestly I really liked Alola, the characters were all fleshed out and the story was engaging. This is what happens when they actually give the people time to work on a game.

Years
    i really think a lot of people gave alola more flack than it deserves. the games weren't perfect in the slightest, and USUM could've been a sequel instead of a third game, but i've had a ton of fun with SM. definitely the most fun i've had with a pokemon game since BW2.

Bay

Years
    While there are some stuff with USUM that could be different, I overall liked it a lot so it makes me sad whenever folks are like, "USUM who?" Maybe because of my fanfic leaning towards the events from USUM than SM now lol.

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen today
    You guys make me want to play the original Sun and Moon (I only have Ultra Moon when it comes to gen 7). I don't know if i'm actually going to buy it though.
    I wouldn't bother wasting money on getting Sun/Moon if you already have UltraSun/UltraMoon

S/M is just an incomplete version of US/UM and so isn't gonna offer you anything at all

pkmin3033

Wondering what parallel reality we stumbled into where USUM are complete games

I wish I had the time/motivation to replay Pokemon titles...sometimes I feel I should replay Gen V, because after the misery Gen VI-VIII have put me through, Gen V will probably feel like a masterpiece comparatively...and I loathe Gen V. xD

Years
    I have a fear of resetting my Ultra Moon Game. I collected so many Pokemon on there, and I can't transfer any to Galar when I get gen 8 because stupid internet settings at my house. That's why I was thinking (but now totally not) of buying another gen 7 game cause I don't remember any of my playthrough except power playing through the main story last Christmas vacation. Literally, I started Ultra Moon on December 24th 2018...on a plane.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back