• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

They call it a "Crush" for a reason.

ANARCHit3cht

Call me Archie!
Years
    • Seen Sep 25, 2020
    People almost always have someone that they like, whether or not they reciprocate the feeling. Most often it is in the form of lust, but in some cases it is due to personality.

Have you ever had any crushes on anyone?
    I have, and I do. A few actually <3
    Did that crush end bad?
    No, not really, I just moved on.
    Why did you/do you crush on that person?
    They are attractive, and they are super nice and cool, heheh.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • Have you ever had any crushes on anyone?
    Why of course I did.

Did that crush end bad?
    Eh, I was used to being disliked because I was the disgusting kid. :D But as for more recent crushes, I usually ended up dating that person so the crush ended up good, but the end of the relationships? Not so much!

With my current "crush", they were just there for me when I needed someone, they have one of the greatest senses of humor I've ever seen, they have never made me cry, they gave me love when my significant other was being a bunghole, they're quite the looker, and hey, I could rant on. :) They won't see this post though...~ <3

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
    Years
  • Have you ever had any crushes on anyone?: Yes, I have, back in my elementary school days. I (kind of) had a crush in the summer.

Did that crush end bad?: I just moved on with the first one; I keep in touch with the other.

Why did you/do you crush on that person?: I thought that she was a nice person.

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
  • Have you ever had any crushes on anyone? It was back in 5th grade... In other words, yes, but they never materialized past that.

Did that crush end bad? Nope, I don't think they even realized I was crushing on them.

Why did you/do you crush on that person? I was 11. They were pretty. 'Nuff said :P

Years
  • I think I had a crush when I was 12. It was some girl with red-hair (I love red hair), and I liked the way she talked and she really smart.

But it ended badly. I eventually found out she already had a boyfriend, and I grew out of crushes. Right now I know a few pretty/smart/awesome girls I have no feelings whatsoever for.

moments.

quixotic
    Years
  • Have you ever had any crushes on anyone? Of course I have! I still remember my first crush hehe, in like Yr 4. We are still friends now, and I must say, at times I still feel that little crush deep down. Of course, I don't want to pursue a relationship or anything like that, but it's interesting that it's still with me.

Did that crush end bad? This specific one, not at all. I was young and nothing sprouted from it and I moved on.

Why did you/do you crush on that person? I thought she was pretty, and she's really friendly and kind and everything. She is exactly the same today!

Kevin

kevin del rey
    Years
    Yes, I had quite a few crushes on people.

Did that crush end bad?

We all move on. Some have to move away, others just feel like it's time to end the relationship and move on. Some... Don't necessarily end bad.

'Cause they look attractive, and are super nice to me and have a great personality to everyone.

Guest123_x1

Throughout my life, ever since elementary school, I have had several crushes on several different girls.

Did that crush end bad?
    Only 2 or three of them-mostly because they were interested in someone else, or they moved away.

I thought they were pretty.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
  • 1. (Too lazy to copy-paste)

Yes. A couple, actually.

Both, yes. I've gotten over both, though.

The first one I crushed on because they were attractive. The second for the same reason plus he was really awesome and we were good friends and all that.

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
    Years
    Yup, I've crushed before, real life and online. Currently, I am crushing on a PC member mhmhm. I smile just thinking about him. He's probably so unaware of it. Hence, crush.

Did that crush end bad?
    They aren't the end of my world. During high school, I was obsessed with one guy for years. I became too bitter when he dated my friend. Oh well, they were cute together. I am over him now.

I usually crush over a guy after he genuinely sticks up for me, comforts me, makes me feel special, cheers me up, etc. Then again, I spy many hotties in Florida.

Alice

(>^.(>0.0)>
    Years
  • There's really only one girl who I've ever liked. I wanted to talk to her, but I didn't really know her well enough to do it.

She was easily the best looking girl in the entire city, was 2 years ahead in school, amazing at the Violin, and what little I did know of her personality seemed awesome. You can see why I never asked her out though. Oddly enough, it was somewhat of a love at first sight thing. I've never felt anything for anyone else though.

I distinctly remember two moments now... me being incredibly awkward while playing cards with her, and doing a science project in her (omg worst typo ever) no... WITH her in Chemistry.

Melody

Banned
    Years
    Of course I have. :3 I had one recently...a REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY strong crush on my pair. <3
    Did that crush end bad?
    Nuu...As you can see, I managed to confess to her and we're paired, and I can freely show my love to her! n.n I'm very happy! <3
    ...We're like mirror copies of each other in some ways. How could I not absolutely adore her? She is just so adorably loveable and cute and cuddly and awesome all rolled into one girl! <3 That's like totally a one in a million find. :3

xMeowthz

Starting off fresh, again.
    Years
    Yes. Infact a few, but one currently.

Did that crush end bad?
    No. In fact good. We became really good friends and even exchanged phone numbers and hugs.

Cuz she is super cute, nice, and smart :)

So yeah we're friends.

Raiskit

[ e v i l l i g h t ]
    Years
    I guess, like two...?
    Did that crush end bad?
    No, I figured out that they were jerks/retarded/stupid/lame... yeah
    One I thought he was really fun and had amazing eyes, the other he was a really amazing friend and we hung out all the time.

Khengi

Nostalgic Trainer
    Years
    Yeah, two.
    Did that crush end bad?
    Nope, just moved on. After a while, my crush started liking me :O

Dunno, I really liked her.

Ninja Caterpie

AAAAAAAAAAAAA
    Years
    Once, twice...three times. Maybe a fourth? Nah, that doesn't count, it's ~love~ (lol jk you're going to all rage at me if i said it was)

Did that crush end bad?
    Well, not really. Two of them weren't anything, but the third was like :(. Not much :( mind you, I didn't exactly expect anything else, haha.

I thought they were pretty...yeah. That's about it. For all three. Shallow, innit?

Bologna

One might call me "hip"
    Years
    • Seen Feb 20, 2014
    D: Never... maybe.
    Did that crush end bad?
    No, I just grew out of it them.
    I needed a hobby. I.. no actually that might have been the reason. I guess I just thought he was cool and funny, and he didn't look bad either.

Years
    Exactly one. And that has been going on for over 3 years now. Or does that not fit into the definition of "crush" anymore? Because I don't know.

Did that crush end bad?
    Not yet. We're sort of friends, except that her best friend can't really stand me and my best friend, which makes things difficult. Anyways, seeing that, in a few months, our academic ways are going to depart and I'm probably not going to see her again for a long time, I'm thinking I should do at least something about it or will feel really bad.

To be honest, I don't even know. I just like her.

Actually, to be honest I feel like Socially Awkward Penguin and almost hate myself for loving her for all the time and still not having done anything about it.

Usul

Cease my heart beat's weave.
    Years
    • Seen Sep 1, 2013
    One time.
    Did that crush end bad?
    It was a one-night-stand, lol.
    She was hunting on something attractive.

Uecil

[img]https://i.ibb.co/4jfYrCT/tHdpHUB.png[/img]
    Years
    Yup, I've had a crush on at least 7 people in my life.
    Did that crush end bad?
    Nope
    Usually through there personality, like one boy I had a crush on IRL. He was pretty funny,he was good at sports, plus being smart.
    I was friends with him for a while and then he started hanging around the wrong people. Shame that.

Back