• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Things would be so much better if I had more

Years
    Just a quick question. What's the thing that would make your life better right at this very moment if you had more of it? Is it something material like money or food or something more abstract like free time or love?

~♥~

For me it's sleep. I would love it if I could sleep more. Sleep is one of the most important things for me and if I don't get enough (like it's been for a few days) I get so worn out and cranky. More sleep would definitely make my life better.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
    I would love to have more things to be genuinely happy about. Not a lot of things make me genuinely happy, so it'd be nice to fix that.

Kevin

kevin del rey
    Years
    I wish I had more of time. I can never fit everything into a day, so yeah... I wish I had more time so I can do lots of more things especially with school coming shortly.

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
    For the next few months or so, money would go a long way. I'm living off savings before I start my job in August, and my plans for intercontinental travel after I finish my law course are looking increasingly less likely as my funds dwindle. If anyone wants to donate to the "Send Mr Cat Dog Around the World Fund", I'd be more than happy to accept!

Oryx

CoquettishCat
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015
    Time is the obvious answer for me. xD If I have time, I have money; I can take on another job in addition to the one I have. If I have time, I have good grades; I have enough time to study and do my homework and read every page of reading for every class. If I have time, I have friends; I would have enough time to do other things and still be able to hang with them and cultivate a friendship.

So yeah, time. :3

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2024
    Things would be so much better if I had more money.

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
    Years
    Life would be so much better with more money. I'm tired of the budgeting, penny pinching, and arguing. -donate to TB's savings account today!-

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    Money (which in this case, a job please. ;A;) and definitely more time. These days, it just seems like I don't have the time to do the things that I really want to do, or do the things that I really need to do in order to progress with my life.

Nihilego

[color=#95b4d4]ユービーゼロイチ パラサイト[/color]
    Years
    Lol, all the people saying money in here...

Anyway, for me, not money. Probably free time, which is kinda ironic since I have had way more than enough on my hands this summer as I've really been unable to do very much, but yeah. During term and often in the holidays when I'll be working, I really find that I can get bogged down with schoolwork, sports, etc. Which doesn't bother me all the time since I like being busy but sometimes I look at people who are sitting around doing nothing at all and think "God, I wish I could do that right now". Most of my "free time" is actually spent staying up way too late in the evenings chatting to online friends and stuff since I'm too busy in the day to manage that. I don't think my lack of free time is really helping my social life either but it seems to be fairly strong so I'm not too bothered I guess!

I honestly don't feel I need much more of very much though. I'm fairly content as I am right now. But yeah, if I had to pick something, it'd be that. There really aren't enough hours in the day. .-.

Patatas Fritas

bajo el mismo sol ღ
    Years
    Huh.. Well, there is a lot of stuff I'd like more of... Most of which I don't plan on saying here, but one thing is money (Which doesn't sound great yeah.). But if I had lots of money I could buy people stuff because everyone is always getting me stuff and I can't afford to get them anything nice in return which makes me feel really bad. And I could get all the nice stuff I wanted and my dad wouldn't always be worried about money and stuff...

Years
    More confidence in my writing abilities. Maybe then I'd be able to post stuff, and other people would be able to enjoy it instead of just me. Or maybe more motivation. Most days I just can't be bothered to do anything important. That's solve some problems. I'm kind of torn between the two. :s

I also want more moneeeeey, but at least I have enough to scrape by.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
    Years
    More dog training skills. I can get him to sit and all of the basic stuff but he won't stop barking at me when I go down the stairs. o.O

Circuit

[cd=font-weight: bold; font-style: italic; backgro
    Years
    Time is money, or so they say, and I would certainly benefit from more of it. That would be brilliant. If I could get more money too, that would be nice. Then I could buy everything that I currently am saving/selling for.

Her

Years
    • Seen Jun 2, 2024
    Milk. No, I'm not joking. Here in NZ, milk is very expensive and so much of our food budget goes into it every month it's sad. If I had more milk, we'd have a lot more money and with more money comes more ~happiness~.

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
    Years
    My life would be better with more of me. I want more money, but at the same time I want more down time, and being able to have it both ways would be just amazing. I've often thought I need a few clones. One of me can go to work while another can just do what he pleases, and the other can go and get some college education or something, then I'll come together at the end of the day and we'll exchange progress so it's like we all lived three days in one.

Yes, life would be better if there were more of me to go around :P

Years
    My life would be vastly improved by more money (I need a new job), more time (so I can work more time at said job and squeeze in my homework), and more sleep (always need more of that - I have a bad habit of burning the candle at both ends).

Back