• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Things you do when you're bored

Sniper

ふゆかい
    Years
    Honesty applies. I do what all men do that's all. Seriously though, I would like to know so I may do it as well sometime.

Ice1

[img]http://www.serebii.net/pokedex-xy/icon/712.pn
    Years
    • Seen Nov 23, 2023
    I'll open and close reddit multiple times, and then search for something to watch on netflix or popcorn time.

starseed galaxy auticorn

[font=Finger Paint][COLOR=#DCA6F3][i]PC's Resident
    Years
    Browse twitter and wait for Duckie and Jun to tweet, browse the interwebz (lol), listen to music and write. If a close friend of mine is on, I usually talk to her. Pretty much my usual daily routine right there folks.

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2024
    I pretty much exclusively go on here or Reddit while I'm bored. Other times I sleep. I'm only bored when I'm home, though.

Foxrally

[img]http://i.imgur.com/omi0jS3.gif[/img]
    Years
    I'm rarely ever bored these days- always some sort of studying to do, plans to make, etc. etc. However when I do get bored, I play a story-based game or watch youtube (sometimes movies too).

Years
    Browse PC, listen to the radio, use the computer, etc. Those are many of the things I do when I'm bored.

Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    I also do what all 'men' do when they're bored ;)

A truly bored me means my friends aren't around, I've caught up with my shows, there's nothing to post in, and it's so bad out I can't do anything outside. In this case I will venture into my brother's room to see what he's doing. Probably annoy him for some mild entertainment/roll around on his bed with my dog. I like to also read into weird things online or check out some paranormal blogs I follow. I also work out when I'm bored. If no one is home I'll probably smoke outside for a bit and then see what mood I'm in after.

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jun 29, 2019
    As far as boredom goes, I either start browsing for random stuff such as music or humor but if there's no internet atm, I'd just take a long walk around town and pick up something to drink if I have any money on me during that time. If I can't even do that to kill the boredom, I just pop a sleeping pill and take the day off so to speak. 4chan always helps out with curing my boredom too.

Last edited:
    Years
    Sometimes I get so bored that I kinda pace around the living room talking to myself. But that's usually late at night. During the day I kinda just stare at my computer screen wondering which of the Blagillions of games I have I should work on next.

Back