• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Things you do when you're bored

Universe

all-consuming
Years
    • Seen Nov 17, 2016
    i've taken to reading Homestuck and/or watching Bob's Burgers when i'm really bored lately.

both are pretty good at amusing me. B)

Belldandy

[color=teal][b]Ice-Type Fanatic[/b][/color]
    Years
  • When I'm bored, I sleep.

Or I do homework, which is even more boring and mindless, but at least later when something exciting comes up, I'll have no other preoccupations to worry about that might make it so that I can't go out and do something :pink_tongue:

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
    Years
  • Browse through 4chan for about 10 or 15 minutes searching for new avatars, come on pc, play video games or play d&d or mtg.

Skip Class

previously zappyspiker, but rainbow keeps trying t
    Years
  • Basically the reason I came back to PC was because I was bored from not doing anything xD

Years
  • Lately if I'm bored then I'll open up a game (Terraria has become a favorite choice) to try to kill some time. Or I might try to find something to watch. Else I might just pace around the apartment here. Although the pacing is a relatively new habit.

If the boredom is bad enough and nothing else seems to help it then I'll just go and nap. Always seems to work.

Morkula

[b][color=#356F93]Get in the Game[/color][/b]
    Years
  • I'm pretty good at keeping myself entertained, but if I'm around the house and I get really bored and there's no one online to talk to, I don't feel like playing a game, etc. then I'll just start planning stuff for my job or brainstorming ideas for 4P. Youtube is also a big time waster for me - I'll just start watching an LP series or something if I have nothing better to do.

Years
    • Seen Nov 14, 2023
    Watch Youtube videos, text a friend, listen to music, play Pokemon, play other video games, check social media.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • This website is what I do when I'm bored. Can't you tell by the enormous post count? I'm bored quite a bit, that being said. lol

Nakala Pri

Go on an annoying rampage, tugging hair, kicking backs, slapping arms and I also draw a lot...

I have like 80170874057173401 drawings. :I I have the worst attention/activity span

Whenever I'm bored my siblings feel the intensity of my wrath >:^D

Years
  • While I also do that thing has been mentioned a few times but we are not going to mention again, I also play video games, read, study, watch TV/films or browse the internet.

Warspirit

be nice to nice ❤️
    Years
  • When I'm bored (which I am now), I bother my cat, sometimes pester him by putting one of my gerbils near him, read a book, attempt to write drabbles that turn into ficlets, get on Youtube and watch the AH's antics, watch nature documentaries online about big cats, wolves or horses, dig up an old game and play it, scroll the play store on my phone, laugh at some Yahoo Answers, get mad at myself for being bored, imagine impossible scenarios, take a nap, write in my journal, clean, wish I had a dog to play with or be too bored to even move or do anything but complain about being bored.

Years
  • Browse through 4chan for about 10 or 15 minutes searching for new avatars, come on pc, play video games or play d&d or mtg.

So that's where people have been going to find avatars! Why didn't I think of that...?

Because I'm working and spending most of my time commuting, I honestly don't have the time to be bored anymore. Only have a few hours to myself by the time I get home. On the weekends, I'll either be driving my derriere to visit the boyfriend and spending the 2 days there, but at least with him, he's just as much a hermit so we play games on emulators, watch anime and cook together.

When by my lonesome though, I'll end up watching TV, rolling around in bed complaining about being bored, read gaming news, Reddit and now, I can happily say that I shall be browsing PC rather actively whenever possible c:

Back