• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Third Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Surmonter

Hear No Evil
Years
  • Now we know the Pokemon most likely to be the mascot..Kyumumumumumu or whatever.

Now for the name.

Personally, I think Gray/grey makes sense with an Ice type being on the cover. (omg first time an Ice Type is on the cover)

vibratingcat

new username, razzbat
    Years
  • yeh it's looking like it's going to be gray...
    well, i guess the name doesn't matter too much. as long it's on the 3ds with awesome graphics i'm happy. XD
    also it would be great if they put the follow me feature back in.

Spikey-Eared Pichu

Pichu-pi!
    Years
  • Don't count your Mamepatos before they hatch, guys. People were thinking the third to Diamond and Pearl was going to be Opal (What with Giratina's name being derived from a kind of opal), BUT we get Platinum instead...OI!

blue

gucci
    Years
  • Yeah, my instinct was with Pokémon Grey but then it seems oblivious to everyone that it's most likely going to be Grey. If not Grey, i'd say something like.. (sounds odd but..) Purple, No-one would expect it and there hasn't been a Purple yet, however it most probally would be Grey.

Totaldile

appeared! Totaldile used RAWR!
    Years
  • Kyuremu. It's gray, and blue. A gray/blue stone? Angelite.
    Pokemon Angelite.

/noringtoitwhatsoever/

Or Pokemon Aquamarine? Too long. Halp?
    Quartz?

I like Pokemon Azure Version.

Or Agate Version.

Last edited:

fenyx4

HOENN CONFIRMED!
    Years
  • Kyuremu. It's gray, and blue. A gray/blue stone? Angelite.
    Pokemon Angelite.

/noringtoitwhatsoever/

Or Pokemon Aquamarine? Too long. Halp?
    Quartz?

I like Pokemon Azure Version.

Or Agate Version.

Pokemon Agate Version sounds cool. I've loved the term agate ever since I read that it was the name of a location in Orre of Pokemon Colosseum...
    Furthermore, Wikipedia lists the colors ranging from "White to grey, light blue, orange to red, black." The black and white reference Reshiram and Zekrom, the gray references the purported mascot (Kyuremu?), and the light blue references the Ice-type... Orange and red could be taken to represent the "raw power of DRAGONS!". :D

Pokemon Gray Version
    works well as a name, but it sounds too...generic, since it seems like the most expected name...

Years
  • It'll be Kyeremu. I hate it, but that's the only other option. Pokemon Grey, because life isn't always Black and White, they're are grey areas. (OHHH NEW DISTORTION WORLD PERHAPS?)

And I can totally see Kyeremu being a middle sibling in the legend.

fenyx4

HOENN CONFIRMED!
    Years
  • It'll be Kyeremu. I hate it, but that's the only other option. Pokemon Grey, because life isn't always Black and White, they're are grey areas. ([S-HIGHLIGHT]OHHH NEW DISTORTION WORLD PERHAPS?[/S-HIGHLIGHT])

A new "Distortion World" location would be cool. I think Pokemon Jade Version could also work, given how yin-yang is often associated with the precious stone jade (IIRC, that's what sparked all the rumors about a green cobra legendary). But it doesn't really make sense if Kyuremu doesn't have any green incorporated into its design.

So, I'm banking on either Pokemon Grey Version, Pokemon Agate Version, or Pokemon Jade Version, with the first title making the most sense...

King Gumball

Haven't been here for ages...
    Years
  • It'll be Kyeremu. I hate it, but that's the only other option. Pokemon Grey, because life isn't always Black and White, they're are grey areas. (OHHH NEW DISTORTION WORLD PERHAPS?)

A new Icy distortion world sounds awesome, or a parallel world in an ice land to catch the Kyeremu.

The third game may not be pokemon grey as I mentioned before (though I still think it will be pokemon grey) it is too obvious (example Platinum) So I like Azure. It could be a different shade of grey perhaps? or a duller shade of blue.

solarowl

I'll always be an Outsider.
    Years
  • I like the name Pokemon Shining Darkness but it's unlikely :).
    Also, an icy distortion world would be very cool! Maybe, the ice legendary dragon froze Giratina's distortion world or something...

Years
  • Well I would think of it like this:

A gray, cold world where Kyeremu would live in, being the balance between Zekrom and Reshiram as being the middle child. This world's purpose would I guess to be the "gray area", or exception to rules, such as gravity, time, et.

otakulily

Pokemon is okay, I guess.
    Years
    • Seen Jul 25, 2014
    Just to spite everyone in this thread, I'll say that there will be no third version.

ShyRayq

Unprofessional Unprofessional
    Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    Just to spite everyone in this thread, I'll say that there will be no third version.

lol at this
    there is a 1 in 3 chance this will happen
    1 - no third version
    2 - will be third version
    3 - 2012 happens

now, conversation is OVA
    nah jks

liketoys0000

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Apr 22, 2011
    I'd think rainbow fits well there. well then again Platinum is pretty far from dimands and pearls,and grey is a little pure

TRXO

PokeGames master
    Years
  • The name doesn't even matter. It can be Grey, Purple, or even not a color or a jewel. The only question is whether there is going to be a third game at all. And also, you can never know what the pokemon representing the game will be. For those who played: Gold, Silver and Crystal you should remember that Lugia was in Silver, Ho-Oh was in Gold and Crystal had Suicune as a representing pokemon.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Locking because we're making a brand new speculation thread to cover everything.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back